Fiscal Cliff Negotiations

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

republicans are doing the very same thing, Pride so spare me the self-righteousness.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No they aren't. They conceded the increase taxes. That was the Dems main talking point. Now its your turn to provide meaningful cuts....

3. Tiger in NC

Your logic is all wrong. The Dems cause was tax increases. The Dems laid out their plan to raise taxes. The Repubs cause was spending cuts yet they cannot tell you what they want to cut? Give me a fucking break, Pride. This is like someone who calls themself a Christian not being able to tell you what Christianity means. Or someone who claims that they are a huge Tigers fan yet they cannot tell you who plays QB. Spending cuts have been THE Republican talking point for the past four years yet they cannot name one single thing they would like to cut? If you believe that then there is little I, or anyone else, can do to help you.

I am not going to continue having this debate with you because if you cannot see the hypocrisy on the part of Republicans here then you and I are never going to see eye to eye on this issue. Personally I think that you know good and well that the Republicans are in the wrong but are not willing to admit it.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Give you a break? Sure.

When you are the leader of a party that currently holds the majority of power, you step up and lead.

Hypocrisy is claiming to be a leader and taking a back seat...

If it is as you say and republicans are doing nothing, WHAT THE FUCK IS STOPPING THE DEMS FROM DOING ANYTHING?

4 years Tiger.... 4 fucking years....

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are really going to sit there and say they haven't named 1 single thing to cut in the last 4 years.

Are you serious'?

And you can't take me seriously....

[​IMG]

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The house can still block action. If they just sit back and do nothing they will be blamed for being the party of NO and get the credit for taking us over the cliff. They just reaffirmed it by blocking Rice. They will obstruct anything the democrats try to do and the public realizes it. The GOP had better get active an make something happen of they will continue to marginalize themselves.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The House of Fucking Representatives which is Republican! You know . . . Boehner the Speaker?. Have you been paying attention at all?

8. Tiger in NC

can you name one?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your mom.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ahh, so really the minority party is ruling. Got it.