Five Moo U Football Players Arrested...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by marcmc99, Apr 3, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

i know this is a month after the fact, but osu fans have no room to talk about the discipline of a program. prentiss elliot anyone?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This will backfire on Croom. You can gang up and beat the crap out of a cop and not miss a single game at Moo U. Soon, State players will be breaking every rule in the book with little fear of consequences. Just the school for a trouble-maker to sign with.

When the time comes to fire Croom, the alumni will beat him over the head with this business. And it will come up on his next head coaching interview, too.

3. Broke

Broke Founding Member

Or even worse. A whopping $500 fine and sensitivity training!

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Demetric Armstead attempted to break up a fight between two women.

This is some real Jerry Springer type $h!t we got here. IM only guessing but Demetric sounds like a black dude and from what colreb said the football players involved were black it's not hard to figure out what happened here.

They were all in a club drinking. The two women and I am assuming that these two girls were black too were out popping that @$$ in front of the football players who were trying to act like pimps in the club at 12:30am. The cop was probably just hanging back keeping an eye on the place while still trying to get a HJ or a BJ and these girls got into a shoving match. I bet they were fighting to see who gets to get gang banged by the football team. Winner takes all and I mean all. So the cop Demetric jumped in b/c he probably hasn’t gotten laid in months b/c he is a cop and black chicks think he is an uncle tom. Demetric jumps in cops a feel and the football team got jealous b/c they wanted to see a titty pop out or some hair extension fall to the ground so gave him a old school black on black Mississippi beat down. Then the football players ran out the club and went home and the girls probably got arrested and NO ONE GOT LAID.

When are blacks going to stop hating on each other. We see all this black on black crime and over what? Two black girls. Was all this really worth it? The court room the fines the public humiliation to the school. Sad sad sad.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yes this is the guy jsracing was pimping for a good while since he saw the kid play a few times being hes from that area. looks like he's not too bright though.

and to say croom wont be successful there is a safe bet. vince lombardi could not have won consistently in starkpatch. thats a dead-end job and the smartest decision jimbo ever made was turning it down.

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That's a pretty accurate statement right there... Funny though, it's Ole Miss that's the ONLY team in the West NOT to have played in the SEC title game...

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I think a great coach can win at any program. Sure, it would take a long time and a lot of money to make Miss St a really good program, but to be able to win 6 games a year would be no miracle.

They need a coach that will come in there, get the boosters behind the program putting money down for top facilities, recruit solid high character athletes, and pay the price for hiring top coordinators.

Croom brought some diversity to the league, but he's not head coaching material for a good program IMO.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i think thats what qualifies my comment. starkpatch doesnt have money and never will. hence, its a deadend job. jackie won in the short run by getting JC thugs to go there for a year with a checkbook and a promise to make a splash for an NFL look. he succeeded once he realized its the only way possible there.

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

sucks that there are haves and have nots in cfb, but what are you gonna do?

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

True.