FIVE YEARS OF TRYING--Beano finally answers me.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by joetiger, Aug 27, 2003.

1. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

Perserverance, dedication, stubbornness, boredom at work, the faith of a Tiger.

These are the words I use to describe the fact that after asking an LSU-related question every single Wednesday on ESPN Beano Cook chat during the football season for the past five years, I finally got one answered.

(Let's forget for a moment the fact that he got the answer dead wrong, made several typo's, and kisses the Big 10's booty too much. The important thing is that he finally answered me.)

joe (denver): LSU! How do you like their chances in the SEC, and nationally?? Is Nick Saban not one of the best coaches in college football? Thanks!

Beano Cook: This will come down to LSU-Auburn. But Auburn does have to go to LSU. If LSU wins that game, if the two teams tie for the division, LSU wins the tie breaker. But LSU has to go to Florida. Again, in that conference, to go undefeated would be very very difficult. Nick Saban is good, I don't know whether he's ... you know, he's good. What else can I say. If you took a secret ballot on the best coach in college football right now, Bob Stoops would would.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3852

Now I'm lost as to what I'm going to look forward to doing every Wednesday afternoon at 1 PM during football season. "Alexander wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

:geaux:

2. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

LSU has to go to Florida??

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

"But LSU has to go to Florida"

This guy needs to learn his facts before typing. What a dufus. At least the LSU doubters still predict us to have a shot at the SEC. This guy has good stuff to say, but has no facts to back them up...

4. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

Anybody want to car pool to Florida with me to the game? LoL! :D

5. what a dumba$$

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The only way LSU will go to Florida is if they end up in the Orange Bowl.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Hey, just be glad you got in under the gun. Beano doesn't look like he's got too many years left.

"How much would would Bob Stoops would if Bob Stoops would would would".:D

8. Hub

Hub Founding Member

ELWESWU.....as Beano pronounces it.

9. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

This from the genius that predicted Ron Powlus would win not just 1 heisman but multiple. Ron Powlus works in my mailroom now.

10. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Oh no! LSU must go to Florida! Well the last time LSU went they came out 31-7 winners Beano. Beano needs to look at LSU's schedule one more time, it's Florida, Georgia and Auburn at home. Old man is going blind.