Florida Democrats place newspaper ad calling for murder of Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Ellis Hugh, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

There were terrorists in Iraq and it has been proven that Al Quada was in Iraq before the war although I don't think it has been proven that they were
    linked to Saddam himself.

So there was terrorists in Iraq and if we happen to find WMD's in Iraq sometime in the future everyone saying that they aren't there especially the
    Dems that are politically motivated will look like fools.
    I'm not saying we will or won't find them but you never know!
    I personally think there in Iran and Syria but that is my opinion!
    I also don't think the Yogaslovia war was in our best interest.

Red,
    What is your opinion on the UN and thier role?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The UN is too big, bloated and indecisive to ever accomplish much. They are not going to offer us much help in Iraq anyway, since we thumbed them off before going to war. We are never going to be popular in the UN, which is the only forum for about 100 third-world countries to even be heard in world politics.

NATO is who we need to be concerned about. These are long-time allies, largely Christian, democratic countries with basic values like our own. This is "our gang" and we need them with us on military expeditions, not the UN. We backed NATO in the Balkans and they backed us in Afghanistan. They advised against the Iraqi invasion, even the British came along only reluctantly, and we should have listened to them.

Next war we can't even count on the British for sure. They are very upset with us. We have gained nothing in this war to compensate us for the loss of confidence from our allies.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Screw Red and the 57% we should make a giant Bass fishing lake over there and save our soldiers asses. Their latrine **** is better than the smartest Iraqi. Besides Isreal and the West bank would make a great beeach vacation spot, Syria could be the deep section .... LOL

Radical huh? :shock:

Oh well...... and you think Bush is scary? LOL

and Dallas your wrong buddy they all do hate us, Koran says kill the infedils, they are just smart enough to know when you're being fed by the enemy wait a while before you oppose him. make no mistake they hate us, they love our technology and schools, thats it in a nutshell. it all boils down to economics.
    Shoot them and let Ali sort them out.

JS

4. red55

Jethro, you should consider buying a dictionary and finishing 8th-grade. You write like a twelve-year-old.

And do you really want a retired heavy-weight boxer to sort it all out?

5. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I wouldn't bust on Jethro if I were you. he makes more money than you do. but then again My dog prolly makes more money than you do.

LOL

Red look at the ship read the side of it.

I wish i was back in the 8th grade and knew what I know now. Jenna SUllivan had nice legs in typing class! HA!

I have no idea what your education level is Red, furthermore I don't care. I have better things to do than notice other peoples punctuation and try to guess at their level of education. if I can't understand what they post I just move along. I suggest you do the same.

Us jethros might put a ellie may drop kick on your lame ass.

go check out the walpaper in your bathroom, it could last longer than you do.

Red it's just a political opinion dude, that's it. Dont let ME get to you, it's way too much fun for me. OK?

cya
    JS

7. msully

msully Founding Member

We Better finish it

If we do not finish this one the next battle field will be in the USA That Is A Fact ! I was born a demorcat voted a demorcat but I grew up! What we need now is the DRAFT Yes , Red I think that is what we need . Think about that !!

8. msully

msully Founding Member

Thank You

I am mad also . Your post was good thank you . Hate seems to be driving most of us today . That newspaper aD SHOW THE HATE that is in the USA today> They would rather fight than lose to George W . With the same feeling that I said GEAUX TIGERS !!! I now say," GEAUX GEORGE W GEAUX !!! "

9. red55

Lets look at that list of atrocities:

Beirut Marine Barracks -- committed by Hezbollah
    Pan-Am Flight 103 -- committed by Libya
    World Trade Center '96 -- committed by Egyptian Islamic Jihad
    Kobar Towers -- committed by Al Quaida
    USS Cole -- committed by Al Quaida
    World Trade Center '01 -- committed by Al Quaida
    Pentagon '01 -- committed by Al Quaida
    US Airlines Flight 93 '01 -- committed by Al Quaida

you can add the Kenyan and Sudanese embassies -- committed by Al Quaida

This is a list of very good reasons that we should be in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, or Yemen. So, why exactly are we dicking around in Iraq?

10. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that we are being politely invited to leave Saudi Arabia. Sadamn deserved and recieved what was coming too him. Regardless of whether you believe this is for oil, or we should just mind our own business, we for our own security, need to maintain some presence in the middle east. I believe that in the big picture, once Iraq is settled, and we have unrestricted use of all sadamns airfields you will see Sudan, Pakistan, Yemen and others fall in line-----or else!!!!!