Florida fans are bigger idiots than some of us

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerbubba, Oct 10, 2010.

1. tigerbubba

tigerbubba Founding Member

Why in the hell were Florida fans booing their team last night. Every time they "only" got 3 yards on a run up the middle they booed. Did they think they were playing Harvard. We have one of the best defenses in the nation and they boo.

I guess it is the play calling because one idiot had a sign in the stands that read "Fire Adazio". They have won 2 BCS titles recently, lost one of the best all time players, have their starting rb on the bench, and have a chance to win against a top ten team, and they boo.

I thought some of us were idiots. They are worse.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That guy is in over his head.

He does need to be fired, actually.

3. tigerbubba

tigerbubba Founding Member

Maybe he does, but to boo your team in a big game like that just shows no class.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He knew what was coming and why he'd left last year then returned. :hihi:

Actually, watching the game I was amazed how much Miles was into it and actively coaching, etc. while he was the one looking lost on the sideline like Miles usually does.

5. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Nothing against Brantley, but Burton gives them a much better chance of winning. Glad he didn't play more last night.

1 person likes this.
  6. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

I commented in the game thread that it was the most animated I had seen Miles in a long time. He was into it last night and that was a welcomed change. :milesmic:

1 person likes this.
  7. AroundtheBowl

AroundtheBowl Founding Member

I was thinking the same thing during the game. It's what worries me about the Auburn game. Cam Newton is really good.

8. AroundtheBowl

AroundtheBowl Founding Member

They were definitely booing the play calling. The first six plays of that drive were nothing, nothing, miraculous 3rd down pick up, nothing, nothing, miraculous 3rd down pick up. Their play calling WAS terrible.

9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

... and just barely beat an unranked Kentucky team.

As with all "superstars" that get all the talking brainless heads all excited ... they get exaulted to a level that is unrealistic. It takes more than just 1 guy to win a game.

As I hear it, Auburn's defense is not so much. LSU's defense is one of the best in the Nation ... and quite a bit better than Kentucky. If our offense keeps progressing, and our defense keeps it up, I just don't see Auburn being the super threat that the talking brainless heads make them out to be.

:geaux:

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

auburns defense is pretty horrific. i actually picked UK to beat them outright and they almost did.

cam newton is a lot like denard robinson and much faster than he looks. can win a game all on his own.

but i did have mich st winning yesterday as well because Michigans defense is also horrific. i like our chances against the barn. our d held up better than i expected against a big offensive line. nevis absolutely owned pouncey and the double team. they held him just about every down.