Florida fans are bigger idiots than some of us

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerbubba, Oct 10, 2010.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Sorry tirk .. gonna have to disagree. Cam Newton canNOT win a game all on his own .. .just as Denard Robinson couldn't take down Mich State all on his own.

I actually think this LSU defense is something to behold .. and it is something that teams are just not ready to face. They think they are, but they are not. It's one of those cases that the real thing is so much worse than the film.

With the O ginnin up .. I can see this LSU team going places.

:geaux:

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

oh he can if a defense does not play disciplined. especially one with aggressive pass rusher like ours. but i didnt mean they can line him up 1 on 11. i think you got the point. with that said, i was pleasantly surprised by our defensive dominance last night. i thought we may struggle more than we did but with nevis filling up the middle, the speed on the edges is something to watch.

i do think we looked tired late however. didnt get near as much pressure.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You wanna hear boos, turn on the Monday Night game. This Frisco crowd is booing the sh!t out of Alex Smith. They keep saying "we want Carr" over and over, and it's extremely loud.

So basically the 2 loudest boos over the weekend were directed at Urban and Addazio and Alex Smith. Ironic isn't it?

4. tirk

the alex smith project may be over but they do not want david carr. they should have gone after mcnabb and axed smith in the offseason. or even went after vick.

the team predicted to win the west is 0-5.

also some poor soul in delaware needs frisco to cover to win 15 out of 15. he won all 14 nfl sides.

5 bucks to win 100k.

he does not like smith at this moment.

5. LaSalleAve

Smith just showed some nuts though driving down for a score after he just boo'd worse than Santa in Philly. Having Vernon Davis helps a little.

6. cloudy

cloudy Freshman

No one ever accused the Gators of having any class.

7. tirk

he played well against us but hes still alex smith. sadly, i thought he was going to be a good pro qb.

he's gonna choke here as well.

8. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

At one point I thought they were making a noise for Moody... Mooing I guess.

1 person likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I've been lurking on their forums. It's definitely the playcalling and the OC that's frustrating them. Kinda sounds familiar. Anyway, they also feel that since C.U.M. has returned from his health hiatus, that's he's delegated too much responsibility to his coaches and the team is not playing at the same level because of it. They want him to take a more active role in coaching the team. I guess they don't care if it kills him or not, as long as they win. Talk about having your priorities out of whack.

10. LaSalleAve

Thats awesome, win or die!! Or both!!!