Florida @ LSU official game thread...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 17, 2015.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Fuck, that's sad.

2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

To be fair, Treon Harris is not your avg backup. Has starting experience and some success against some pretty major competition. He can definitely make plays. If Thomas doesn't make a pretty great play in the end zone, he'd have had a tie game and over 300 yards passing and 3 TDs with 0 turnovers at night in Tiger Stadium against a pretty damn good team. That's not to bad if you ask me.

jdkees likes this.
  3. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

He's amazing!

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

True, top 10 means nothing right now, but undefeated certainly did. Florida is a good football team. Yes, we did dominate them for most of the first 30. All the more reason to expect them to come out and play out of their minds in the 3rd quarter. I agree, our defensive and special teams intensity fell off and that shouldn't happen. But again, did you think they would lay down because they were behind by 14? This is the SEC, it doesn't happen. The first 7 points thing? Meaningless, considering there was still 55 minutes of football to play.

Perple likes this.
  5. SaintSlidell

Nothing comes up from your reply.

6. lsu-i-like

Uh huh. Thank goodness our all-world RB made it out of our stadium with a win. Lucky!

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Look again, I'm having an issue with the site; I have to hit reply and post, then edit the post to get it to show up.

8. lsu-i-like

Did he look better than any of the other qbs we've played this year? Was trying to give our D benefit of the doubt, but now I'm kinda worried.

9. SaintSlidell

The real reply is why did we lay down in the 3rd qtr? After totally owning them in the first half, and getting the ball first, why did we lay down? Oh let's see we did it against that mighty SEC team Moo State--impressive!!!. Can we not forget that jugernaugt Syracuse team? It is a trend with this team. It's really ok if some of us would like our team to perform in the second half too. It is really OK!!!!!

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He isn't that good. If he played for LSU he would have been 4 for 15 for 60 yards.

lsu-i-like likes this.