Florida reporter writes of threats regarding Jameis' story

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by uscvball, Feb 27, 2015.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

To point out his total lack of character, remorse, and common sense considering what he'd been accused of. Nobody needs an sexual anatomy lesson.

What does this have to do with his absolute demonstrated lack of character. If a woman is unable to give consent to sex, do you just get ya some anyway?

Which has quite a bit to do with a suppression of psychological inhibitions.

We'll never know because the State delayed investigating. In fact, the taxi driver who drove them from the bar to the apartment was never found because too much time had passed. Meggs stated that the investigation was poorly handled. The victim was threatened and encouraged NOT to press charges. WTF. Isn't Winston a high profile athlete? This case was a sham of the justice system.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Although Meggs refused to speculate why, he did point to an analysis of a blood-alcohol test taken several hours after the alleged attack that showed that her blood-alcohol content at the time of the incident could have been 0.10 percent, even though when it was taken the test registered a 0.04 reading. The 0.10 reading would have been higher than the 0.08 legal limit for driving...The clear implication of Meggs' use of the extrapolated blood alcohol levels was to show that the accuser may have been in the brownout or blackout stage of intoxication, a probable cause of the memory gaps."

Blackout stage can not only cause memory gaps, but an inability to give consent.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Perspective....do you live in fear anytime you walk down the street alone or at night? Do you live in fear of going to a bar and having someone put a drug in your drink? Do you live in fear of being date raped? Of course those are are rhetorical but I assume you get the drift. How many men are raped and then killed by their rapist? Women have quite a different perspective on the power gap involved in sex and violence.

Workplace issues are not just men v women....it's about who has the power. Gays file lawsuits too as do other minorities.

Yes, I suppose it until it hits home.

Jameis is a man of little to no character, no integrity, no truth, and no respect for anyone else. He has proven it several times over. He got the benefit of local and state authorities who refused to move forward with jurisprudence so that he could win a NC for FSU. If a man will steal, he will lie. He's done both.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Are you freakin kidding me? From Pastors, Politicians, and Presidents, do you know how many men's lives/careers have been derailed because of pussy?

huh? Not sure how we got from Winston hollering an obscenity out about pussy to me taking some from a woman unable to give consent.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Get intimate with a monkey infested with AIDS? I like that one.