Florida State's freshman qb

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 6, 2015.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Jostling? Nah. She already had her tits against the bar. He was sideways trying to get to the vacated spot to her left. And I surely didn't see that "clear" and "purposeful" shove in the back either.

mmk.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You clearly have seen a shortened version of the video. I have seen one that shows the bar prior to either of them attempting to claim a spot. She did get there first, but he puts a decent back shove on her, and makes contact more than once, which is why she turned in the first place.

Funny you forgot to mention the fact that he restrained her arm and she was trying to free herself when she struck with her other hand. What non-effeminate men do you know who would simply stand down if another man restrained them?

Tell me then.....why was a 19-year old making his way to the bar? Does underage drinking happen? Sure. But as a potential starting QB for the semenholes, he shouldn't have been in a bar trying to drink or beating women up. And again, exactly what do you think he was saying to her?

3. LSUTiga

Not funny at all. In fact it supports what I've said all along. He did JUST what he had to do- by letter of the law- to stop her aggression. She raised her fist, he grabbed her arm to stop her from hitting him. You think that's out of line? She must have cause she raised the ante, so he popped her she stopped, he left.

That was not your initial comment. You said, "Maybe 19-year olds with no self-control should avoid bars." That had nothing to do with the comment I made.

Was he going to get a "drink?" Does he even drink alcoholol? For all you know he may have been going to get a club soda.

Did you see his mouth moving? I didn't. I'm only commenting on what the video shows, and what's being reported; I'll leave all that speculation to you.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

$100 says he was there to drink booze

tirk likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No way man. I just watched it for the firsr time. I figured they would both be black because I'm racist. But that dude ain't being imposed on by the blonde with that weak stuff.

He cant hit her in that situation even if she is a big cunting linguist.

I've had one bust me up pretty good and I restrained her by holding her down til the cocaine wore off. Or til the bipolar meds kicked in I can't remember. He has the bigger burden as a scholarship athlete and hes a football male.

He cant punch the damn chick.

6. LSUTiga

He was there to pick up some poon. He can drink booze at his house.

I'm defending HIS right but I wouldn't have hit her either. Like I said earlier, no one has a right to hit another person. Women should not be given a free pass to tee off on men.

7. tirk

Too late man. Men especially white men have had the upper hand in most everything since the beginning of time. It's the one free pass women get. They can do what they want to a man physically. almost. Just deal with it.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He should have just asked Jameis. He took poon from a woman....at his house.

She didn't tee off. She was being physically restrained.
    Yes. So did everyone else. Just about every report says they "exchanged words". Do you really believe he jostled, physically restrained her, and eventually hit her in the face without saying anything? More than likely he said C U Next Tuesday. If getting bumped in a bar is to be expected, then so is drunk bravado and name calling. Responding to it every time is stupid. And he's 19....he shouldn't have been in a bar or getting up to the bar to order.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He'll get it done. They always do. ;)

Great stuff going on up there at The Opening. HOPS!
    Okay, I give up....the video is locked. It's from CollegeLevelAthletics.com. Josh Imatorbhebhe went 47.1 vertical.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  10. tirk