Florida wants tape of LSU fourth down play reviewed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by paducahmichael, Oct 11, 2007.

1. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

don't they have another game this week? or next week? or the week after that? shouldn't they be focusing on that instead of something that is OVER? or is that why they lost to Auburn - they were looking ahead to us so they want to play it safe? geez. i wasn't around TF for the Auburn game last year? were we as whiny as they are? yeah we got screwed over, but hey somebody gets screwed over by officials in almost every game every week. officials aren't machines. they make mistakes. it's part of the game. that's why there are reviews and challenges. i just get so tired of people obsessing over things they have no control over (not you guys - i like when you guys obsess over lsu ;)).

2. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

awesome!!!! 40 threads is impressive. i guess it just sucks to be a gator this week/month/year/century/etc.

3. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

A mature program/head coach says "If we were better then the other team we would not be in the position of complaining about an officials call"

I now have less respect for Urban Meyer and the Florida Gators if this post is true. Discussing it is one thing, trying to discredit a dominating 4 Quarter win by your opponent is sad.

I hope we get to play them again in the SECCG. It would be sweet to take them down twice. I hope our players and coaches see and hear all of this. They do not respect us at all. If we do not get to play them again this year I'm really looking forward to them trying to stop RP and our offense next year. :geauxtige

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Many were but not everyone. Here's a look at how bad those calls were.

The one at the 4:20 or so mark was killer. It's the play of the attachment.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESgoMBi6d3g [/MEDIA]

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I couldn't agree more, only I don't think the call was blown on the play in question. At any rate, whining from the fan base is one thing. But it really speaks volumes about CUM and their program they're the ones doing the whining. Great example to your kids, coach. :dis: :dis: :dis:

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yeah, we were, but my gawd. There were so many blatantly obvious bad calls in that game, even the AU fans thought something shady was going on. :thumb:

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

well, we do know who taught tebow to cry like that now!:hihi:

8. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

how many times in that game did the announcers say, "oh boy, i think AU just got away with one there"

:cuss: :cuss:

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It wasn't a question of reversing the call. When the game is over, it's over and nothing can be reversed. On the rare occasions when the SEC officials determine that a bad call cost a team the game, they will "apologize" to the team.

10. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Re: Hester didn't pick up a first down at the UF 6-yard line

But wouldn't they have to have "morals" first?:confused: