Florida Was Exposed by OM, and then Tubby

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerN.L.A., Sep 30, 2007.

1. TigerN.L.A.

TigerN.L.A. Founding Member

You need speed to run with Florida's receivers. You need to stuff the run and pressure Tebow.
    Voila!
    LSU is much more physical than anything they've seen so far.

2. TC

TC Le Big Mac

Florida is an excellent team. I'm not buying that they were exposed. By the end of the year, they'll be back in the top 5, much like the LSU team of last year.

Florida has what it takes to beat LSU in Death Valley. And they may very well do it, now that their backs are against the wall.

Whatever the result, I want the Tiger D to make sure Tebow feels pain.:tigerhead

3. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

Mr. Tebow, meet Mr. Dorsey. and Mr. Highsmith. and Mr. Steltz. and Mr. Pittman. and Mr. Beckwith. and the list goes on. T-boy's run game won't look any better than it did last night.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Auburn had a great gameplan and was able to run the ball. If people think it will be that easy to stop Florida next week you are crazy.

5. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I'm not worried about our Defense stopping UF. I think they can do it with aggressive play they've used all year. Tebow will only get rushing yards if he scrambles into the open field when the protection breaks down. Designed run plays will be sniffed out and stoppe for Tebow.

He is an accurate passer and can do it rolling out or planted, so our DB's need to be on their A-game. He usually is a good decision maker and doesn't make many mistakes so the secondary has to play very well.

It is the OL and Flynn and injured WR's that bother me. The running game must get going early and often. The UF front is fairly small and can be blocked but the OL must perform against the quick DL of UF. However, if the run is successful we hopefullly can wear their DL out by the 4th qtr.

6. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

If you can keep them from the big plays, you win. They will not be able to drive the ball consistently or sustain an offense on you.

LSU will oversize the Fl. D, forcing them to load up the line. They still won't control the line enough to stop the run and will open up a day for Flynn to throw darts and LaFell to expose the secondary.