Florida...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Sep 6, 2003.

1. eric d

eric d Founding Member

They should have gone with the starter and veteran at the end of the game.

2. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

Oh man don't even get me started. Charlie Strong called a great game until half. Zook and Zaun called a horrible game all 4 quarters. I feel bad for our players. We should have hung 50+ points on UM.

We showed the media they underrated us though. Ya'll are looking pretty impressive. Hopefully we win the East this season and see ya'll for a rematch in Atlanta.

3. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Don't feel bad SG. Berlin stepped his game up five notches in the 2nd half, that's all it was. You guys are young this year, with a freshman quarterback, yet still could have very easily won. Leak will be a star, and you guys will be top-notch again real soon. In my opinion, this should quiet the anti-Zook rabble in Gainesville a little bit.

I am now definitely more worried about Florida and even South Carolina, than I am about Auburn.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wouldn't stop worrying about the Auburn game. Sure they have sucked the first 2 games but they still have a hell of a lot of talent adn now they will be more desparate than ever to win to salvage what they can out of their season.

Be Afraid of the wounded PlainWarTigerEagleMen - Be very afraid.

Confusius say "He who seeks easy meal of hurt EaglePlainsmenWarTiger may find the main course is himself"

Fortune Cookie say "Never seek to feast upon the beast until the beast is a confirmed kill lest the beast seeks to feast upon the feaster"

I think that was first said by ancient Chinese philosopher Moo Goo Gai Pan

5. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

jet,

I feel bad, hate to see an outlaw program (UM and FSU) beat us. Berlin did step up his game but our defense totally collapsed. One of our defensive starters (Lamar) got hurt in the 3rd quarter and Ingle Martin had a concussion in the 3rd quarter.

Florida doesn't release injury details until after the game, so I feel slightly better knowing about those two players. Still no excuse for our defense shutting down, they reminded me of the Jim Mora led Saints and their prevent defense of the late 80's early 90's.

Ya'll better respect us, (I know the rest of the country does now) we are going to give you a run for your money in Death Valley. Miami has anywhere from 14-25 future NFL draft picks on that team and we hung with them with our very young and inexperienced team.

Yeah, you should never count out ol' Lou Holtz (Granny Clampett).

Good luck the rest of the season.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

We have the same philosophy books!

BengalB: I've got the same books by Moo Goo Gai Pan! Good philosophy and a few recipes for Asian food, too!

:cool:

7. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Didn't mean it like that but I do think Leak will be starting for FL in the next few weeks. And looks like Berlin has turned over a new leaf and the Canes look hard to beat if they play like they did in the 2nd half. Seems like Berlin might have gained some respect from the players for his leading their comeback.