Floyd Landis test positive for testosterone

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Robidoux87, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Maybe it was the 72nd one that tipped him off.:hihi:

I'm sorry. But anyone that thinks that Bonds has never taken steroids is...well, an idiot (not accusing anyone here of that). Likewise, anyone who thinks the scrutiny on him is a race issue is dumb enough to work for the people who think he never took roids.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

everyone knows barry took roids. i was just wondering how many times he tested positive...

seems like the same # of times as big mac, lance and sosa...

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

'roids weren't banned so its a non-issue baseball wise. this is on selig, like so many other things.

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Yah, and they're ALL still around to take their punishment, while your boy
    BB gets HAMMERED at every ballpark in America except Kiss Barry's @ss Park in San Fran...

Are you a closet Giants fan? :hihi:

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Tirk? Is that really you?? Glad to see you're coming around on this issue.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

If they test after every stage, and if this is common knowledge, how F'ing stupid do you have to be to dope before one of the stages?

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

The guys I know that played pro ball swear 70%-80% of the guys took roids.

This is why I love watching baseball act like they are shocked. It cracks me up everytime.

8. clair

clair Rockets

this is why Landis did nothing wrong, IMO

he is on several medications for his hip, and they are saying that is what threw it off, and even that the drug testing committee was informed that his levels would be a bit odd, b/c of the medicines.

I guess they can't beat us, so they try to taint our reputations in defeat

9. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I finally read an article on all these doping charges stemming from the Tour. I've watched the Tour for 2 years now solid and have begun to kinda like the whole thing.....if an American is leading or winning of course.

Anyway, cnnsi or espn....one of them had a DR. on who said that everyone who says they aren't using some sort of a supplement for this Tour is lying.

He says just medically, if a biker, no matter how good of shape they are in, rides for 125 miles in one day, their muscle fibers will be so torn up that they will need at least 3 days rest to recuperate. They only get 1 of course.

He said what is most commonly done to spawn rapid muscle recovery is a hormone patch, usually hgh, is placed on a bikers balls. They wear that for 6 hours and it won't raise the levels enough to be shown in testing but will drastically help with muscle recovery.

He said for a biker to show abnormal levels like Landis supposedly did he would have had to shoot up. That makes the levels very high but has an even greater effect on muscle recovery.

So again, this DR. said for any rider, including Armstrong to say he has never taken anything, has to be a lie. For any human to ride 2300 miles like these guys do with no supplements is impossible.

10. clair

clair Rockets

well if they're all doing the same thing, then shouldn't it be fair and legal?