Flynn and Russell Redux

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger Paul, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

hehe... true, but I only live here so I only look in my on yard.. :)

Also, I think JR sticks around for next year... Wouldn't you wanna be a part of the next LSU/Auburn matchup?:grin:

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Amen! I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Idiocy!

3. Kkille1LSU

Kkille1LSU Founding Member

Somebody remind me what JR has to prove. The kid has lost only three games (2 1/2). He provided an oppurtunity to win the conference, and he will make another major bowl game this year. Don't forget, it is...all about the money. Knowing that it would take another hurricane for us to be a media darling (only way to play for NC), i would leave knowing I would go first round.

Also have to remember, after this year the battle for position will be even greater with RP getting a little tired of riding pine. Transfer rumors spread this year, and off season rumors will have Les between a rock and a hard place.

4. Russell4Heisman

Russell4Heisman Founding Member

do I have to be the one to say it?????? The thread starter obviously doesn't want a "black" quarterback in there. Anybody who doesn't want Russell starting it has to be an issue of race cause 15-3 as a starter is a better win percentage than the great Brady Quinn!!!

5. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I wish this wasn't the case but i'm also having a hard time trying to figure out why people are so gung ho on putting Flynn in over Russell. So far this is the only reason other than insanity.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

hey cedric

7. LSUDeek

nope, he looked average last year while hurt, and since nobody knew he was hurt, they all think flynn's peach bowl performance made him worthy of starting. how many times do I have to post that?

8. Russell4Heisman

who is cedric?

9. LSUDeek

some guy that calls up br sports talk radio stations and pulls out race cards like u just did

10. Russell4Heisman

without JaMarcus LSU is not even in a position to have a chance to win last week, Matt Flynn can't make the throws that Russell does, Russell is definatlely not to blame for losing last week, if anyone other than the officials is to blame its the offensive line and the running backs for doing nothing on the ground