Politics Flynn pleads guilty

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 1, 2017.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Why was he incapable of carrying it himself?

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

collusion is a word, conspiracy can be a crime,.. besides that, what's with you? If Trump gets booted from office for racketeering, money laundering, tax fraud or other serious crimes,.. are you going to declare victory? To me, Trump is either honest or dishonest,.. worthy or unworthy to be our President.

lots more to come, stay tuned

3. GiantDuckFan

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Blah blah. If you think you can just start a special council over every president you don’t like, kiss our country good bye. You better hope they get him for collusion. If not, the left is fucked.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

He was a Captain, I was a 2/c midshipman. His instructions, “When I turn around, I want that handset right in my hand.” Oh yeah, these were big honkin 1972 tech radios!

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Those duffel bags of cocaine are heavy.

GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

Trump's Justice dept hired Mueller, Congress felt justified in creating three investigative committees,.. this wasn't done on a whim, there's been a lot of smoke,.. despite what Trump has FOX broadcast.

no, the left won't be fucked,.. was the right fucked after Ken Starr hounded Bill Clinton for four and a half years.

Starr was appointed to look into a Clinton real estate deal,.. after looking under every possible rock, Starr's last resort was trying to impeach Clinton for gooing on Monica's dress, aka, consensual relations with an adult, (though the actual charges were perjury and obstruction of justice)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He was too busy boogieing to the music from the jambox HWR was carrying.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

You are defending a fraud. He has always been. He is nothing past the hype. trump will cut your heart out if it meant getting ahead.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A couple of points.
    1) Flynn’s indictment and guilty plea don’t prove collusion or even hint at it. What it does is create a breach in the wall of Trump’s defense. This is a standard tactic of every prosecution. Get a lever and pull till you see what happens.
    2) Mueller will follow whichever path he finds most promising. Remember Ken Starr began looking into Whitewater and ended with a blue dress. One little issue overlooked is that Flynn worked for Obama too. What if he has a tale to tell there? It’s rank speculation I agree but stranger things have happened.
    3) The worst thing Trump can do is fire Mueller or begin issuing pardons.
    4) There’s a long way to go but it doesn’t look good for Trump. A prosecutor wants his work to payoff with a conviction of his target. Make no mistake Trump is target number one. The speed that Mueller has gained indictments and now the guilty plea indicate there is a lot of material for him to work with.
    Trump’s own corruption and incompetence will be the reason he’s forced out much more than leftist anger and revenge.