Flynn vs Perrilloux

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Lprimo, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

While Flynn has more "Game Experience" more knowledge of reads on Defensive schemes. He doesn't have the arm strength that RP brings to the table. The one thing lacking in RP's game, is confidence to run the offense.
    With a "Run-Pass Option" offense, RP has the upper hand. Flynn, although very mobile in his own right, can't make the cuts that RP is able to do.
    Now...after saying that, I believe that this offense can flourish in a two QB system. And it's up to Crowton and Miles to have a more decisive game plan for OT plays from the 25, and 2 point conversions. Now we can take this failure that happened in UK Saturday, and make it a positive. As long as we learn from it, and mix our play calling...along with our QB's.
    This team has a choice, to either be a good team with Flynn, or a Great team with the 2 QB system. The old saying "If it ain't Broke, don't Fix it" applies here.

2. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

I don't think we're a worse team for seeing Perilloux less... I agree he has a great arm and the "touch" that Flynn doesn't... but Flynn has abilities Perilloux doesn't have. I think Flynn is playing well and doesn't matter who's in at QB... we have no recieiving game right now. We fix our issues in the reciever corp. and we'll see our passing game flourish again.