Flynn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ccgw, Sep 24, 2006.

1. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Flynn didn't seem to throw the ball very well last night. I wonder if his shoulder is still bothering him. I am concerned about him as ,two weekends ago Sunday, the athletics dept. was scrambling to have an MRI done on his shoudler looking for rotator cuff tear.:(
    ________
    FERRARI 360 HISTORY

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Guess RP has one too because his pass attempts didn't look so hot either.

Flynn did have "arm fatigue" during the preseason--which really surprised me a bit because it would see to me that as long as Flynn, JR and even RP have been in the program, and have been training, I wondered how on earth could he be the only one "fatigued"? Wonder if he didn't just hurt it back then, but it wasn't diagonosed and chalked up to fatigue??

Either way, I'm sure he'll be fine. He'll likely get more playing time this week against MSU.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I've had arm fatique before... when i threw javelin in high school.. you just lose all power in your arm...

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I can testify to that. Was a spearchucker too, and it is no joke

5. tenebrism

tenebrism Founding Member

yeah i was a pitcher and had it too, it's sick how it zaps your strength.

also tearing the tendons isn't too much fun either.

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

That is exactly what I am thinking. Clinically they must be suspicious enough to warrant an MRI to look for rotator cuff tear. I do hope they are wrong, and that it's just a case of arm fatigue.

For RP, the so so performance yesterday I thought was just due to his anxiousness of getting some reps in game situation. Once he settles down, and with more experience, I think he will be a good one.
    ________
    Dyke

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Many times "camp arm" can be related to inflamation. Inflamation in a joint is a funny thing that doesn't always go away quietly especially if you continue to use the affected joint. If it still is an issue (having an MRI certainly suggests that it is) I hope Matt can get over it, we need him to be 100% if he has to play.

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

No doubt about it. My point was just that his performance, right now, should show some out there, that he's correctly placed on the depth chart at current moment.

9. Kkille1LSU

Kkille1LSU Founding Member

It's got to be arm fatigue. I heard it is the reason he is not starting. Something must have happened in camp. There is no other explanation. Everybody saw him in the Miami game, and he doesn't look like that now.

I just hope it is not too bad. I mean he must be okay soon so he can fulfill his destiny and be a samurai fighting LSU national championship quarterback. But grasshopper Jamarcus is a decent replacement. His skills lack in comparison, but arm fatigue is curable. Whewww.

-sarcasm-

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

:eek: