Football season starts July 1...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Apr 30, 2003.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

oh I forgot I heard they did add a new feature to recruiting. I heard they made it to were some 5 star recruits have low gpa,s and won't qualify, so you have to make your choice on weather to waste a scholly on him or not. I also heard they were going to have decommittments on there this year.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Adding academic eligibility would be a pretty cool feature and goes one step closer to making it realistic.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

that will be awesome, some other I remember seeing are:
    1)stronger, smarter computer defense
    2)more jukeing and moves by computer Offense
    3)More sayings by Herb and Corso

but these are the things that change every year

4. geauxscott

here we go, I found this:

Take the rivlary online - Battle Michigan vs. Ohio State, USC vs. Notre Dame, Oklahoma vs. Nebraska, and more in online head-to-head exhibition games. Chat or sing your favorite fight songs in-game with the new voice chat talk feature (broadband only), or follow the stat leaders across the country in the Online Top 100.

College Atmosphere - Rip down the goalposts after a major victory and feel the tradition of college football Saturdays with all-new pre-game introductions. Experience the pageantry in-game with 20 new mascots, cheerleaders waving flags, and cannons firing.

College-style gameplay - Get in the end zone with new trick plays like the Halfback Throwback and Wide Receiver Double Reverse Pass. New animations include sideline tackles, stumbles, new over-the-shouder and basket catches, user-controlled celebrations, and much more. See the receivers better through a new QB Rollout camera and use the Play-Action Pass camera to fake out the defense.

New College Classics mode - Replay 20 of the greatest college football games from the last two decades. Take over the game at a key situation, relive the glorious victory, or change history with an upset win.

Over 136 new teams - Play as one of the 36 new 1-AA teams. Or try playing as one of the 100+ NEW Classic Teams including 1930 Notre Dame, 1956 Oklahoma, 1972 USC, and 2002 Ohio State.

My NCAA™ - Write your own page in the NCAA history books with the Top 10 User Greatest Games, track single-game, season, career and coaching records, post new school records for all 117 1-A teams, or stock your Trophy Room with brand-new individual player awards, bowl game, rivalry, and conference championship trophies.

Continuing the dynasty - Project the season's top performers with the new Pre-Season All-American Team and revel in your weekly accomplishments with new magazine-style cover keepsakes.

New EA SPORTS BIO™ - Unlock special rewards in NCAA Football 2004, by playing multiple EA SPORTS™ titles including Madden NFL™ 2004, NBA Live 2004, NASCAR Thunder™ 2004, and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 2004. Track your most memorable accomplishments across all EA SPORTS games.

The stadium comes alive! - Major stadium upgrades include dynamic home/away attendance, crowds on the hill, and over 300 brand-new team-specific and situational chants.

New and improved commentary! - The commentary dream team of Brad Nessler, Kirk Herbstreit, and Lee Corso returns in full force! Nessler sounds better than ever with a new mid-play commentary system.

5. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

oh I also heard it was going to be easier to block kicks for you and the computer.

6. geauxscott

This could be the coolest thing ever. I wonder which games they will have. Any of LSU?

I can't wait!!!!!! I have even started playing 2003 again, since we have been talking about it, I have gotten back in the mood.

7. BayouBengal

In 2003 is there an "All Time LSU" team? I have unlocked All-Time Notre Dame, FSU, and a couple of the All-American teams but no LSU:(

8. geauxscott

I haven't seen one either, I'm guessing not

9. BayouBengal

A great "classic game" would need to be the 1959 LSU vs Ole Miss or 1988 LSU v Auburn. To take over on the historic drive by Tommy Hodson would be awesome.

10. geauxscott

yeah but instead of a 10yd pass into the endzone. I would throw a 65yd fade route and take it to the house.

I also saw where you can control celebration by players, and heard there will be personal fouls. so i guess if you celebrate you will get a flag thrown. This game is going to be more relalistic than ever.