Football season starts July 1...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Apr 30, 2003.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

no I have everything unlocked and there is no all-time lsu team.

2. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

This sounds AWESOME:

The stadium comes alive! - Major stadium upgrades include dynamic home/away attendance, crowds on the hill, and over 300 brand-new team-specific and situational chants.

So they have the Tigers' first-down chant when the TIgers get a first down?

I wonder if you can load in the "Kick their A$$" version instead of the "LSU" one?

This thread is making me think I need to invest in a Playstation, in spite of the fact that it would be just for this one game (all others are available for the PC).

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Bestbank Tiger
    This thread is making me think I need to invest in a Playstation, in spite of the fact that it would be just for this one game (all others are available for the PC).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One game is all you need, these NCAA football games are so addicting, that even if you had another game you would not play it.

I found all that info for the game on a Florida message board (link up top) it didn't say where he got it but it looked like he copied it and pasted it.

another thing, I was looking on the Gator site today and saw a guy who posted this

quote:

On 2003-05-01 23:37, BrotherVoliver2 wrote:
    I wrote them requesting that they add in All Conference Teams in addition to AA teams. I also recommended that they have a Top 5 Career Leaders in every category for each school. This would be great in Dynasty mode. Finally, they still continue to get LSU's goalposts wrong every year.

I have always wondered when they would finally get our goalpost right, hopefully they will this year. It's kinda cool that a Tenn. fan noticed they kept getting it wrong, and I'm glad he wrote them about it

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

they need to add the "coach gets fired in middle of season for improper behavior" effect to the game.

will this effect bama's rating on the game or not, i seriosly doubt it because the game is already pretty much completed. However if it does, and delays the release of the game, I will really be pissed..................j/k , not going to happen.
    :D

5. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member