Football time...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Mar 17, 2005.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

im not a big fan of any female sport except during the olympics. gymnastics are cool for tv and a couple others.

im not a big fan of womens hoops either yet the fact LSU is #1 (the real #1 team) has 90% to do with my greater interest. Yet I am drawn to the top player in seimone and pokey being a class act has a lot to do with it.

Of course, maybe temeka makes me yearn for the ethan martin days when our mens team had a great point guard. something we've been desperately needing for years.

pokey also has this poke factor about her. maybe thats another part of it.

2. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

All for what? The Gals?

Heather :hihi:

3. u r tigerbait22

u r tigerbait22 Founding Member

THAT'S HOW MORE TIGER FANS NEED TO THINK...it's not football season YET...dont get me wrong, i can't wait until football season, but it's not football right now so we have to give our support to our baseball guys...they deserve it...and i personally know them, and trust me they are mostly great guys:geauxtige

4. clair

clair Rockets

I can actually watch our girls b/c of Seimone... she is SO smooth man!

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

If a fan isn't in to a sport that's fine with me. We all can't like everything. I've watch one soccer contest in my entire life and that was the women's world cup championship. Women's basketball has come an awful long way over the years and is much more interesting than it was just a few years ago. I can watch it now as their are a lot of players like Augustus playing now. And I like the way they run their offenses more than most men's teams.

I also love watching baseball and the 2 Tigah games this weekend were a delight.