Football Trivia Question

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HatcherTiger, Aug 11, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Spurrier and the Bucs in the late 70's sucked just as bad as Freck

Water was looking good in the Basin ... Shell Canal and Grand Lake ... time to get that gear out and head up on a weekend for some bass

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nah but you'll have sauce all over with one hand. they are pretty good when ya fishing.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Man, splurge a little ... get some boudin and some cracklins ... or even some good smoked sausage and tater salad ... coupla extra gallon jugs of water to rinse off with ... no problem

G-damned pipeline steaks "Vienna" snausages are g-damned dog food, man!

And if you knew how much preservatives were in that crap and how it's made in that Union factory in Minnesota ... you'd barf

Eat enough of that crap ... and your corpse will be so well preserved, the worms won't touch you for 70 years after you're dead ... better plan on cremation :hihi:

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

im lucky if i have that to eat. boudin and cracklins? dude if i brought that i wouldnt want to fish. u see i know whats in that **** and it motivates you to fish much harder. cmon man, get with the program.

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Show me her tits again

6. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

Ever notice that the crap that you eat while in a boat, duck blind, or deer stand tastes like thankgiving dinner at the time, but when you try the same stuff at home it just plain sucks?

7. DeepPurple

DeepPurple Founding Member

Saints first year-got to be close to 67

8. DeepPurple

DeepPurple Founding Member

Taco bell and Glenlivet, I like Highland Park 12, cream soda(chaser only, no mixing) and Saltines and chedder

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Now yur talkin man. Highland Park is FAB scotch. McCallums is also quite good, give it a try sometime.

BTW...Cream Soda?????? :lol: Good grief man, dont ruin a fine scotch like that even if its just a chaser. Straight up on the rocks or with water is the ONLY way scotch should be consumed! :thumb: