For all you democrats

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, May 31, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not talking about the voters talking about the dem politicians, Hollywood, acedemia and the MSM. The voters are just useful brainwashed low information dupes. There is some hope for them the others are dangerous leftist idealogs bent on fundamentally transforming America.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

isn't FOX part of the main stream media?

isn’t Fox News the No. 1 cable news network? Isn’t Rush Limbaugh the No. 1 talk radio show? Why do conservatives keep blaming ‘mainstream media’ when they are at the top of it?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Been there. My daughter is home for a week. Love her to death, but she just went nuts on me when I offered a negative view of the Publix “die in.”

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nice try if you were trying to fool millennials or 3 graders. Fox is alone in a sea of liberalism. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, 99% of academia, 99% of Hollywood plus most of the rest of the worlds media, politicians, academia and movie industry. Rush is number 1 because of the domination of liberalism everywhere except radio and radio has become our escape.

Your right wing is completely unattached today

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

by definition, Fox is a member of the MSN,.. it's been one of the largest media companies in America, for maybe a hundred years,.. are you gonna argue water isn't wet?

you act like Fox is David and Hollywood is Goliath,.. FOX is Hollywood.

enough with the wing metaphors already

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh yeah one national entity vs all those. Yeah everytime I fly at the airport Fox news is on right? Every hotel I stay at Fox news is on in the lobby right? Every newspaper and magazine I pick up is right wing right? Every movie I go to has a right wing message message in it right? Yeah conservatives have a government funded national radio entity like PBS right?

Try something else duck you are making a fool of yourself.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh California just keeps destroying itself. That whole state a beautiful state BTW is a warning to the whole country and maybe the whole world to what democrats are, DESTRUCTION!

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-funded-travel-to-oklahoma-over-its-anti-lgbt

Now where do you think the hard working honest people of Oklahoma are going to vacation after this slap in the face? You think people want to take their families to the urine and vomit filled streets of San Francisco to watch druggies shoot up?

Keep voting democrat

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    Winston1 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. HalloweenRun

My dentist has little TVs in the ceiling of each exam room so as you are leaned back for a procedure you can watch TV. He plays Fox News. Nothing like a root canal while watching Fox News.

el005639 likes this.
  10. HalloweenRun

California banned government funded travel to NC several years ago. Sun still rises. I have never heard it mentioned after if first appeared in the headlines.