For all you democrats

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, May 31, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well I dont think the people of NC or Oklahoma will give out bulletins when they decide to vacation in another state because of these ridiculous anti free thought bans. So California is telling its empoyees they are banned from traveling to NC and OK because of that states peoples free thoughts. Most people I know will not go see a movie with stars like Leonardo DiCaprio or watch CNN but once again they dont give out bulletins they just don't go or don't watch. Yeah the sun will always rise unless it doesnt which will be blamed on Trump should it not rise. However each day it rises over Mexifornia it gets worse.

Keep voting democrat.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

blah blah, knucklehead, I simply said, FOX is part of the MSM, which is undeniable,.. now you're all in a frenzy,.. but you say, I'm a fool, gee, I guess I'm dumb too, cuz I've been laughing at you.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh dont confuse banter with me being in a frenzy you just caught me in a chatty mood. Fool? Well not a complete fool but you are fooling yourself if you think the media, Hollywood, acedemia and the left is not more prevalent and totally biased.

Laugh at me all you like 02_small.jpg it's a free country well until the left gets what it really wants. I like the exchanges we do keeps this place intresting and less boring.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yeah, me to, I don't dislike you, stooge.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I love that the guy's response was to put out more flags. I'd follow that up by finding out who wrote the notice, going to that person's office, tearing up the notice in his face, and let him know that if I got another notice, I would double the number of flags in the display.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Love it

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

May jobs= 233,000
    May Jobless Rate= 3.8%
    May Black unemployment= 5.9% all time record EVER!
    May GDP= 4.7% yes 4.7%

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

SCOTUS rules in favor of bakery who on religious grounds refused to bake a gay couple a cake. 2 things; 1. I would have baked the damm cake for them. 2. If this bakery didnt want to bake the damm cake its their right.

I believe in God and a Catholic but I dont believe that it would be wrong to bake the damm cake for a gay couple. However some people do believe that. Hey if someone say a devout muslim would refuse to bake a damm cake for a Christian like me I would gladly give my business to someone else. Free market will equal everything out. My view is that they lost my business. Same thing for Levi's jeans for me. Since they stopped sponsoring the Boy Scouts because they were against gay scout leaders I have refused to buy Levi jeans. Just one guy here but I am gone.

Live the decision though the hateful wing nut left will go crazy over this.

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Do you realize the left has tried and currently is trying to overturn the last 2 GOP presidential wins? Bush vs Gore and Trump vs Hillary. Rush is right the left will never accept another GOP presidential win. The only thing standing in their way to control and dictate life in America is elections.