For once, Dildeaux makes a little sense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Sep 20, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Picky LSU fans missing the point | theadvertiser.com | The Advertiser

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

You now see why Les was banking on Z Lee not playing baseball. He was wrong and now we have what we have. I understand what he is doing , I don't like it much but I do understand. This will be a very good team and lets all hope for the very best.

:milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic::milesmic:

They're never going to "open up" the offense because there is not a good quarterback on campus. LSU is recruiting Butler Community College quarterback Zach Mettenberger, the No. 11 quarterback in the nation in 2009 out of Watkinsville, Ga., who was kicked off of the Georgia team last spring after a couple of arrests, but for now it's Jordan Jefferson, period. No matter how bad he looks at times, he gives LSU a better chance to win than Lee because he rarely throws interceptions and can run a little.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

read that this morning, kind of shocked me that GG wrote that. Especially since he hates LSU, and Les Miles.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Fixed it.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

dildeaux is like paul finebaum in that agreeing with him is not good for his business. they thrive on pushing buttons.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Actually a pretty good read. It provides some good perspective for those of us who spent Sunday morning agonizing over JJ's lackluster showing.

However, Dildeaux just can't pass up and opportunity to be Dildeaux. . .
    Who is this "Louisiana" team that we played? Has anyone ever heard of them? Is he talking about the Spring Game?

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

The think that really excites me is this team is VERY young.
    This is just the beginning for much of this team. I think we will take some lumps this year. But I think the next few years will be special years.

9. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Still hate the arrogant tool. Ever hear him on the radio or at the press conferences?

He, Jimmy (IloveSaban) Ott and Tommy Chrisan are going to eat a big plate of crow if we do anything other than 8-5

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

This, if this team continues to improve we could be seeing a solid 3-4 yr run, dare I say possible dynasty.:geaux: