For the BCS gurus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Thibodaux Tiger, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Thibodaux Tiger

Thibodaux Tiger Professional Lurker

Okay, lets just say that LSU beats Arkansas and finishes rank 4 or 5ish. If Auburn loses to Bama and wins SECCG or South Carolina wins SECCG (the outcome doesn't matter because one of those teams will fill the SEC sugar bowl spot).

What im getting at is Oregon will have a spot in National Championship game if they win out, which will open up the Pac10 tie in with the Rose Bowl. Would that be a possiblity for the rose bowl to then fill their void with an at large LSU team ranked 4 or 5 in the BCS?

:popcorn::tigereye:

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

How about LSU beat Arky, AU lose to both Bama and USCe, Boise lose to Nevada, and LSU jump TCU to claim the #2 spot. OR...Oregon lose as well, so LSU/TCU numbers 1 & 2. I like my thing better.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

At the rate this game is going an auburn win over south Carolina will be too little too late.

4. Thibodaux Tiger

Thibodaux Tiger Professional Lurker

I like yours better too. Any match with us against Boise or TCU would be my dream scenario. I for one am tired of hearing these undefeated small conference school being mentioned for the NC. I'd love the chance to take one of these schools to the woodshed and put them in their place. :wink: