For the spin masters

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Mar 22, 2011.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Read more: CAUGHT ON TAPE: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan, Crash The Stock Market, And Redistribute Wealth In America

Lets see, where have I heard these names before....... hmm And....Andy.. now what was his last name. Thats right Stern. He is quite a guy from what I understand. Think he is involved in some big union thingy oh thats right, it just happens to be seiu. Now of course the fact that he practically LIVES in the white house is of no concern what so ever. He and this learner fella, well they are no longer a part of seiu so we have nothing to worry about there.

Where you at amigo. C'mon and tell me they are just "aquaintences".

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xB4dbdNSXY]YouTube - John Lennon - Imagine[/ame]

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

that dude is of no significance.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I agree, John Lennon is dead.

5. LaSalleAve

maybe we are the only ones John.

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

This just shows how desperately pathetic the far left has become. They will cause a depression in order to achieve their goals of completely destroying the capitialist free market system that has created the richest country the world has ever seen. They will not be satisfied until a Marxist state takes hold in america. The bad thing is so many good educated people don't see this and completely try to minimize anyone who doesn't agree with them as ideologe nutjobs. What do you think will happen if the stockmarket crashes to the middle class?

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

one loony guy does not describe the agenda for the left anymore than timothy mcveigh describes the agenda for the right.

8. LaSalleAve

that goes both ways dude. us liberals think that you conservative neo cons are going to turn this country into mexico, where there is 2 classes, rich and dirt poor.

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Yeah well look on the bright side. If that were to actually happen, then the illegals would just pass through here on their way to Canada rather than stopping and settling in.. :rofl:

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

1. This crazy union guy is just another crazy union guy. He was a staffer, not a union president. He doesn't represent the union.

2. He has nothing to do with Obama. Nothing. Nada. Zippo.

3. "he practically lives at the White House" is obvious bullchit. The article you cite does not mention Obama or the White House. You made it up.

4. The article does not mention Alan Stern. You made that up, too.