For those of you heading to BBurg this weekend

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by VaBeachHokie, Aug 29, 2002.

1. VaBeachHokie

VaBeachHokie Freshman

Just wanted to wish you a safe trip. I hear you are gonna overrun Boudreaux's. Should be fun downtown Saturday night. I may run into a few of you out there.

On Sunday, feel free to stop by our tailgate. Our spot is right up the hill from the stadium next a row of tennis courts on Washington Street (just stumbling distance to the game). There will be a gold colored Pathfinder and a Maroon QX-4. Stop by, have a drink and say hi.

You guys have been fun to chat with for these few weeks leading up to the game. Good luck with your season (after this game of course).

Go Hokies!

2. LSUTacoma

LSUTacoma Guest

Hey man, I really hope the rest of the Hokie fans are like you. If so, this will really be a great weekend! I will aim for your tailgating spot, I hope to see you, and have a good time with all!

3. VaBeachHokie

VaBeachHokie Freshman

I think the majority of our fans are pretty hospitable to visiting teams (other than UVA - our arch nemesis). You should have a pretty good time this weekend.

4. HokieSwede

HokieSwede Freshman

Bump to VaBeachHokie. I too will be at the same tailgate, and look forward to talking some smack with the Tiger fans making the trip. It's cool (65 degrees) here in Blacksburg, with a steady drizzle. It really feels like football weather. Please have a safe trip to Blacksburg, and enjoy the stay. Any questions with getting around, just let me know, and I'll do what I can to help.