Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigerskin, May 30, 2004.
move the pitching mound back? They can't score.
Don't they allow 4 outfielders as well? That needs to change to 3. Unless I am mistaken about it being 4.
Also here are a few more things they could do to allow more scoring:
1) force the pitchers to throw while blindfolded to every other batter
2) if you foul off 2 pitches in an at bat, you get to go to first base
3) if your team has 4 gay horsemen (see UCLA) in the stands cheering for your team, then your opponents automatically starts with 5 runs to start the game
4) if you hit a home run foul, it still counts as a home run
5) if you are within one step of first base when the first baseman receives the ball, you are deemed safe
Anybody got any more?
Speaking of gay and UCLA how do they end up with 3 or 4 "girls" every year that look like Division I defensive tackles? :shock: :shock: :shock: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Lots of free flowing testosterone in the area. And why are their male fans much more feminine than the actual players?