For You Anti House Guys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

it’s actually quite simple.

Coach Prime is someone you project to have at least some level of respect for as a football coach.

So i bring him up to compare.

He isn’t good enough to raise his bad roster higher than 132nd in the country.
    are you seriously going to say that a Pac 12 team has the 2nd to worst talent level in the entire country.

you will try to tell me they do, but that’s just not true.

so then it must be coaching, right?

OR, and hear me out on this one.

it’s not that they are 132nd n country bad, but in comparison to their schedule/competition, they’re in the bottom tier.

which is literally where LSU is as well.

you defend Prime because of what he inherited.
    but don’t give Kelly the same benefit of doubt.

why is that?
    they actually are in quite similar situations.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Of course they dont. That is why he should also fire his DC.

You see? I am consistent. I have the same views on everyone. You dont.

Even though the programs are nowhere near comparable in any regard and Prime might get paid half as much as BK....

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I suspect that whatever happens to House will answer this question.

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Indeed

5. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Dave Bartoo of CFB Matrix @ Matrix Analytical was on LSU on Tigerbait, his group does analytics on all FBS and FSC coaches. He has the LSU defensive coordinator and defensive support staff rated in the bottom 5 of FBS. He said that at the beginning of the year when people were putting LSU in the National Championship picture he said then there was no chance for LSU based on the DC and defensive staff. He also stated that if BK called him he could put him in contact with coaches and staff that were available that could put LSU's defense in the top 25 in FBS. Very impressive guy.

LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.
  6. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

My only concern is that we regressed in year two. I'm not sold on House being a teacher of these young men. As far as all the other BS with pay etc. Kelly makes what LSU thinks is needed to retain him and I'm ok with that. I just want to see him win the games he should and field a competitive team. Right now, that is not happening on the Defensive side of the ball. It is hard for me to believe with the DB machine we used to be that we can't get a group of secondary players to play better than what we have. As far as up front those 7 was supposed to be the strength of the team and they can't stop a runny nose. BK keeps saying they are fighting hard which means technic must be the problem and that's on House and the position coaches. If it were a matter of just being thin, we would at least play well for a half before we run out of gas, but we are awful for 60 minutes. I'll give him a chance but if he proves to be what he was at ND which is a good coach that can't win the big one, then I will call it what it is. If the other bafoons we had could win it, it would stand to reason that a strategist (according to others) as good as BK should be able to. On defense I really think House is not the guy.

LSUTiga and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Want something fast go to McDonald's. Sorry you are just another fast food fan. We won the SEC West with House as DC last year something no one at thought would happen. I have laid out as to why we are not as good on defense this year.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well why don't we make Batoo the head coach. Didn't know Batoo was in our film room and at our practices and designing defensive schemes and spending time evaluating the skills of our defensive players. Have any proof of this?

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I know you're not a Kelly fan to begin with, but I can't imagine a guy with his experience and contacts needs a social media influencer to help him recruit a coach.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You must not have been to a McDonald’s lately. It’s no longer a drive thru; rather, a pull up and wait.

geaux9 and Chipeace like this.