For You Anti House Guys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Perfect! I can wait another week or two. By that time we will know if CBK is cleaning House on the defensive staff (pun intended). I am not campaigning for it, but like KiKi I have faith in CBK and believe that he well realize that changes are necessary.
    BTW, the 3 day early signing period starts Dec. 20. The transfer portal window opens on Dec.4 and closes Jan 3.

Chipeace likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Well they better do a better job recruiting for 2024. Oh yeah, 4 star corner decommits.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Slow your roll Mancha. If you are a BK guy like me you should know he and House know where we need to shore up. I suspect they will hit the portal for a couple more Wingo type DL's and for CB's. It's early. Florida, Arkansas and A&M recruits and current players are in play. Let's see what happens.

4. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Where did you get the idea I was anti BK? I was and still am glad he is our coach. I am anti shitty defenses. You might want to go on YOU Tube and search him on LSU on Tiger Bait then report back. You to KiKi.

shane0911 and LSUTiga like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well they better do a better job recruiting for 2024. Oh yeah, 4 star corner decommits

Maybe all this negative chatter by unreasonable mega impatient fans is affecting recruiting and they want to go somewhere stable. These kids and their parents want stability. The negative chatter about House is loud enough to hit on Finebaum, The Advocate, SEC network and all over social media.

Once again BK hired House so fire BK.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Sorry, mistook you for another member.

7. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Apology accepted:D

mctiger likes this.