Ford gets raves as he battles for LSU's TB spot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Aug 11, 2010.

1. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Spencer Ware has trimmed down a bit.. he looks seriously good. Alfred Blue is gonna be a WR/LB I think.. he's huge.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I like that he is getting some work in the wildcat. :)

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

We're probably in the minority, but I also see LB in his future...

4. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Add 1 more to that group. At 6'2" with his athleticism and that depth chart at RB, I think it might be in his best interest.

5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Yep Dude, we're just about to the point in the year now where the "I told you so" crowd that posts sporadically in the off-season will seemingly come out of the woodwork for a couple of weeks to dig up half-decade old threads. They will be in full book-writing mode by the end of the 1st quarter on Sept. 4th.. It won't take much to send them into a frenzy.

If we run the ball left, they'll say it would have been better to go right. If we pass deep, they'll say it should have been a short pass to the sidelines. If Shep lines up at QB and throws a pass and it's a duck, they'll say it was wrong to call for him to pass when he's now a WR. If we get any penalties at all, the season is lost. And God forbid we run the ball up the middle or call a screen!! :hihi: .. I could probably get them started with just making up a few hypothetical scenarios.

For those of you who are new here, just wait until after the first game. It's going to be a damn battle royal around here, and that's even after a win. You can already tell it's going to be bad this season.. The season's less than 3 weeks out and people are already depressed because none of our QB's threw for a light-year's worth of yards in the scrimmage.. And I'm not talking about folks just around the forum.. It's like a dark cloud is looming over Baton Rouge... Wait, is that thunder I just heard? :shock: :eek:

Seriously though, I can hardly wait. I'm looking forward to all of it. I love it!!! :helmet:

6. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Thank God most of them don't seem to actually go to games. I am usually spared until Monday. I have no idea how anyone positive can come to a msg board during a game. The things people print amazes me.

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

After a loss I have a mourning period, where I try not to comment on anything.

They are there, you just can't hear them at games usually.

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Regardless of the outcome I try to stay away till the following Monday. In the case of a loss, depending on how bad and to whom, I may stay away even longer this season. This board is gonna be ugly at times.

9. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Sadly, because of the whole time/space continuum thingy, I don't have a choice. It's that, or talk to myself. The coin toss often lands on TigerForums. :cool: