Found this post at another board

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 22, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

that 'crybabies are equal under the law' or 'stop committing 45% of the crime' ?? i'm not sure that a coherent response is there, but feel free to clarify

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

All democrats, MSM, Hollywood, academia, Antifa and BLM

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

[​IMG]

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's pretty self explanatory. Blacks are 13% of the population yet they commit 45% of the crime. Moreover it's black males between 15 and 40 doing almighty all of it. Don't do the crime unless you are ready to do the time

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

but what off the 55% that aren't committing any crime? do you own a klan hood? only whites belong to the klan, therefore all white must be klan members?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't be obtuse. The percentage of white people committing crimes is way lower than blacks.. Asians snd Latinos are pretty law abiding folks too.

Blacks are equal in that they have the same legal right to employees and advancement as whites, Asians, Latinos, muslims, gays, trannys, and any other non specific wackos. Personally I would hire a black person before I would hire a muslim or a non specific gender freak even if the Negro was less qualified to do the job.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes if BLM or Antifa tries to take my stuff or harm me or my loved ones yes I will be extreme. They will regret they ever saw this face. If they come after you call the police and take your chances I on the other hand will call on myself and friends.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so finally we circle back.... you contend that we all have the same rights under the law and i asked if the law were applied evenly. the same question still holds, even if you choose not to respond with a yes or no

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i spent 4 years as a police officer and 20 + years in the US Army..... i suspect i can take care of myself....

mctiger likes this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You know, in the course of all this #BLM shit I saw an interesting comment, and it went "if you have 1 bad cop who kills someone, and 10 cops who cover for the bad cop, you have 11 bad cops." Translated, if you're not helping to solve the problem, you're part of the problem. I can see that. So what does it say about African Americans when we constantly hear that cops investigating crimes in black neighborhoods get no cooperation from the black community? That theme is constantly out there. Did you see the story posted in the other thread about 102 shootings in Chicago this weekend? Among them, a 3-year old boy was shot to death. He was with his father, who obviously was the target. According to the story, the father "is not cooperating with the investigation." So if you got a man who would rather protect the killer of his baby boy than help the police, do you put him on the good side, or the "part of the problem" side.

To admit you are causing your own problems is a humiliating and incredibly difficult thing to do. I think that's what makes the BLM movement so attractive to so many. If you can get people to accept that you're a victim, you also get them to acknowledge the solution is out of your hands. But for black people to admit the biggest obstacle in their way to success as a segment of the population is the criminal element in their own segment, they'd have to also admit they are their own problem, and they've failed to fix it. BLM offers a much easier solution.

el005639 and HalloweenRun like this.