Fox Sports September picks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Ole War Skule

Ole War Skule Founding Member

The media really is amazing.

We beat Ga twice, beat Oklahoma, lost only 1 time last year, had best defense in AMERICA by far, return great players, even better ones coming up, lose some talent, but not more than anyone else, win the national championship, embarrass the heisman winner & runner up, almost every objective/computer analysis puts us number 1...and still don't get a 'courtesy' top 2 ranking as reward for our achievements, and are being picked to lose Auburn, close with ORE st, etc etc.

And they changed the BCS to give the media MORE input.....geez...as much as I simply hate a playoff system, at least it would put an end to the media hype....

my solution: ban TV from college football..no espn, fox, tbs, jp sports, anyone...give the game back to the fans who actually go to the games...and radio wasn't so bad anyway.

cheers!

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Remember many in the media picked Auburn to beat us last year. Everybody saw them as on a roll and thought they had finally found their running game. Problem is they faced the best D in the nation and that running game soon disappeared. I don't care about Jason Campbell in this first year West Coast Offense. Auburn struggles with this offense and I honestly don't think Campbell could lead them to many great things anyways. I think we beat them, but it is pretty close since it is on the plains.