FoxSports Radio

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SanAntonioTiger, Jul 5, 2006.

1. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

Yes, someone jacked the domain name.
    Which stinks, but she is working for Hooters helping them open new stores in the US, and doing the media stuff for them.

Thanks for asking.

2. SanAntonioTiger

That's an early draft. Must be a 10 team or less draft with the amount of talent on the team.

I think a sleeper on the roster in K. Johnson.
    With not much running attack and teams paying close attention to Smith this year, I think he will have a big year

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I stand by my comments. You know why. Apparently by the responses to my comment, many other people know why as well.

You are promoting your show and trying to attain a listening audience, nothing more.

I guess you won't be mentioning the forums you advertise on during your radio show?

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

:hihi: are you being serious here?

5. SanAntonioTiger

As a mod, I know that you have to keep spam posts to a min. So delete the thread if you think it brings the board down. Before you do, just tell Brett I'll be happy to mention Tigerforums on air.

And No offense Gradin, my listening audience isn't going to make or break in one post on a LSU Fan website. Was just sharing some news because I normally come here to get my Tiger fix.
    :geauxtige

6. LSUGradin99

I am not speaking as a mod, just as a poster on the site. Calling it like I see it.

I'm sure people around here would love for you to give the forum some publicity on national radio though. Thanks.

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Dang...

I guess we aren't one big happy family. Thanks for contributing, though. :dis:

If a Purdue fan was a part of a nationally sindicated radio show and he mentioned a forum for his school on air, I would roll my eyes in total disbelief of his homerism. I would think that forum would bronze a statue for him, getting more publicity in one statement than the forum would get probably in a year otherwise. Unless it was mentioned with something relevant to the discussion, like Oklahoma's hilarious fark threads, it would seem amatuer to me.

I am by no means a regular, especially during the summer, but I think this is being blown out of proportion. Grad, you may be an ultimate fan and forum goer, but I am at least a common fan who holds regular interest in LSU, and I think you are making too much of this. I am interested in what SanAntonioTiger has to say; if not all of it, I can focus on the parts I am interested in and shrug off the rest.

I may be out of touch and out of line, and I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, grad, but your tone really bothers me. People express their interest in LSU sports in different ways, and if you are speaking only as a poster, why can't you just overlook topics that don't interest you?

8. LSUGradin99

I'm not bothered by your post lsu-i-like.

As for your final question. Obviously this topic interested me, thus the responses.

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? The world may never know.

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

7,483 licks