Foxsports says UAB "unworthy" of bid

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerlaw, Mar 14, 2005.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

nice post scrapheap.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

they lost a really good post player off last years team. forgot his name, but he played well against bass and lloreda. they have no post game now. they have a BIG boy, a jc transfer 6'8" 280 but he doesnt do too much. they have some size on perimeter, but i think we kill them because we will outrebound them by 10-15

3. friday

friday Founding Member

that's exactly what I was wondering. why a team with much of its returning nucleus was on the bubble and obviously not the same team that beat UW and Kent. also, you gotta think, just like GT this year, everyone was gunning for UAB after all the press they got after upsetting kentucky. I also hear one of the twins is banged up.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

damn only 3 point favorites against a team that shouldnt be in according to the idiots? that only solidifies my worries that this isnt a good draw. Id much rather take Notre Dame who Dickie V was lewinskying because its his buddy Digger phelps' school. what a crock.

this is gonna be a close one.

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

You are out of control!!

You are MAD with overconfidence! :thumb:

Seriously, you think that LSU will handle Arizona without too much trouble? (I hope so). What is the basis for this supreme confidence?