Fran going after Matt Flynn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Dec 11, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Looks like Fran is going to do what he accused everyone else in the SEC of doing to him last year at Alabama. Fran has an in home visit tonight at Matt Flynn's home. Matt Flynn has been a LSU commit for a long time the only thing in my eyes that Fran can do to get him to change him mind is to go negative about LSU I hope Matt is a bigger person

Fran is such a Jerk

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

was that suppose to be:

such a prick or sucks a prick

either one works

3. DeafValleyBatnR

Sorry

It was supposed to be such but I just changed it all thanks for bringing it to my attention.

4. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

well, atleast he cant use the "Saban wont be there long" speech....so what else does he have??

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Screw Francis...

I know we had this argument going back and forth with Bama a couple of weeks ago but I guess there's nobody to argue with now. I kind of forgot about his TCU situation when he showed up at Tomlisson's heisman deal in his Bama outfit. Somebody was complaining about it on talk radio last night. That seems pretty classless to me. Even if Francis really wants to end his career in College Station, I don't think I'd want him as my coach if I was an Aggie. People outside of the Bama nation are starting to take note that Fran's actions are to benefit nobody other than Fran.

6. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

Even as Flynn has said all along his verbal to LSU is solid, Franchione never stopped recruiting Flynn while at Alabama, and my hunch is Franchione has known for sometime he would get the Texas A&M job, and has recruited Flynn in the way one would plan out chess moves.

I'm very surprised Flynn is granting this in-home visit. IMO there has to be some interest in Texas A&M to be allowing Franchione to make this visit.

There can be no question Franchione will spew negative comments about LSU again, because this is what Flynn said Franchione had done when he was recruiting Flynn for Alabama. Also, IMO Franchione's actions at the end of the LSU-Alabama game (his confrontation with Saban) appear to have been specifically directed towards his recruitment of Flynn & other potential A&M recruits, as he will probably use it as a part of his sales pitch. IMO, Franchione knew at mid-field with Saban after the Alabama game that he'd be getting the Texas A&M job after the season.

This guy is one slick SOB.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Flynn was the first LSU QB committment. Solid committment or not, if four-star quarterbacks Lane and Russell actually sign with LSU, Flynn might reconsider. He wouldn't be taking an in-house visit from another school if he wasn't keeping his options open. It's a smart move for him probably.

8. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

what do you want him to do, not recruit?

Sure Fran is a jerk, but not because of this.

9. DeafValleyBatnR

Hey J

What do you want me to do sit here and not post.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I also heard that Fran had a mole at the hospital the night Flynn was born. Man, he's good.