Fran going after Matt Flynn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Aggie Fran

Aggie Fran Founding Member

re flynn

From what I have heard, Flynn wanted to play for Fran at bama but didn't want to be that far from home. He committed softly to LSU because of this. I don't think any of you should be surprised that Fran will at least visit with him because Flynn has shown a lot of interest in playing for Fran.

However, I think he stays at LSU as long as A&M keeps Drew Tate committed. If Tate stays then our QB depth chart next year would look like this......

McNeal - SO
    Long - JR
    Carter - JR
    Tate - RS

I don't believe we would take 2 QB's this year. If Tate decomitted, then you guys might have something to worry about.

I think it might concern Flynn that you guys landed the top Dual threat OB in the nation. However, I can't see how it would be any easier for him to earn playing time anytime soon at A&M.

I think he stays with you guys.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: re flynn

Trust me. There is nothing going on with the khaki clad, buzz cut, frog catchers* that LSU fans ever have to worry about.

*gig (n) a spring loaded clamping device at the end of a long pole commonly used to snag frogs. (v) to catch a frog with a gig. To gig.

Gig that Aggies.