Fran Rumors

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

That is one word I wouldn't use. Shouldn't you be over on wareagle. Nobody around here gives a sh--!

2. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

Sure they don't! That's why this thread...

is at the top of your board, when you have a game with Ole Miss tomorrow.

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Re: Here is his quote from his webpage...

If this is really from Fran's website. It is kind of ironic considering he seemed to believe that Saban speech hoax.

4. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You seem to have a propensity

too say things about Alabama when you have clearly demostrated you lack a knowledge of what's happening. There isn't a contract to be signed!! It's still in the 'drawing' stages with details being worked out on both sides.

www.coachfran.com - If you want to read it for yourself.

This has been stated several times but it seems to go in one ear and out another. The meeting at mid-field had to do with more things than just an internet rumor....specifically things the the staff at LSU has been saying on the recruiting trail. Like it or not...believe it or not...it has to do with negative tactics. I have this on good sources. I'm by no means claiming to be the proverbial "insider"...but the people whom I have spoken with have talked to members of our staff concerning it. You'll understand how booster meetings have content shared that's considered "in house info" and it's asked that it remains there. In this case, it will...just like it will in the future.

6. EastBankTiger

EastBankTiger Founding Member

Personally, I hope that he stays....

because after his classless display last Saturday, I'm looking forward to Nick shutting his trap and putting him in his place - especially when probation really starts to take hold.

I don't believe for a second that Frannie would go to A&M. Years ago, everyone would have considered that a backwards move. Nowadays, I'd call it a lateral one, as the Big 12 (like it or not) is considered by most to be superior to the SEC. Also, bama's success this season notwithstanding, their program is still looked at as damaged goods by most, due to present (and likely, future) NCAA actions. Well, bama fans - now you know what we've been seeing and hearing since Nick came here. All things being what they are - would you rather have Dubose back?

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Geaux to Hell Ole Miss!

8. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

9. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

Well, if Fran doesn't like these rumors then why.....

did he jump all over the Saban hoax and make such a big deal over it. Sounds like alabama people, and Franchionne, have selective values.

But now, it's all water under the bridge because the Auburn Tigers whipped bummer's proverbial butt. Oh yeah, and they whipped your self-proclaimed coaching genius too.

PS....I'll tell you why all this Fran talk is just rumors with no validity. BECAUSE BAMA IS THE ONLY DELUSIONAL GOMERS THAT THINK HE'S GOOD !!!!!!!! YOU CORNBREAD BRAIN HOMERS DO THIS EVERYTIME YOU HAVE A LITTLE SUCCESS !!!!!!! YOU'RE HOPELESS !!!!!!!!!!!

10. job22070

job22070 Freshman

Nutz to Francionne

Re Francionne:
    He showed his behind at the end of the LSU game. He MUST have better sense than to think such a letter would not have been sent by a first rate coach such as Sabin. Whether he believed it or not, he showed absolutely NO class in his attitude toward a coach whom he had just defeated as the Tide had done.
    Fran doesn't even deserve a shot at A&M! That's a school of class and deserves more than that jerk!

Screw Francionne!.....Amen