Frank Wilson and Cam Cameron Speak 12-8-2014

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Dec 10, 2014.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Heard clips of this on Mascona, makes me feel a little better. Haven't listened to the whole thing yet.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Good listen and encouraging...The proof will be in the pudding. Let's see what happens in the bowl game and next year. One question not asked is why didn't Harris play later in the year.

3. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

Probably told not to ask that

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Any idea as to who the guy was to Cam's left, our right watching, that was asking all of the questions?

5. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

8 plus 1 is 9 right?

6. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

If I were Cam, I'd want my reputation to be banked on the type of offense and QB play I put on the field. Never would I let the head coach handcuff me, no matter how good of friends we were. Cam deserves to run the offense he wants to run, and bring in the talent that best fits the scheme. Les hired Cam for a reason, it's time to let him work his magic.

The next thing to hope for is that the recruits being brought in have the mental capacity to run Cam's offense. If Cam can incorporate his full playbook, fans will see a offense like never before at LSU. And we won't be disappointed.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Cameron has been a head coach and he knows the First Rule of Head Coaches. It's their friggin' team, their friggin' job, and their friggin reputation. A head coach will be involved with every bit of the football program. They all do. Every one.

LSUDad likes this.
  8. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Exactly why I and others are so frustrated with Miles. The O has looked like crap under 3 DIFFERENT OC's. With Miles being the common denominator as the HC. Something has to fall on his shoulders. I get we have a young QB but you need some diversity in the play calling. You need to not tell the D what is coming next like LSU does more times than not.

Also, you have to throw to keep the D honest. You also have to show faith in your QB. Showing faith in him will help their confidence. Honestly, how can AJ feel good when the coach shows know faith in him by his playcalling? As for Harris there is no excuse for him to not have had more opportunities. How is he suppose to work harder to try to improve? How is he going to get better?

Miles needs to not be so stubborn and give the reigns to Cam. The team will better. He will look better as well.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Ken Trahan was the guy that started at the podium. The Cajun voice asking most of the questions from Cams left side was Bobby Hebert.

COTiger likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Brandon Harris had narrowed his choices down to LSU, Auburn and Ohio State. He would have sat on the bench and probably redshirted at Auburn. At Ohio State Braxton Miller was injured before the season started. J.T. Barrett played the whole season until he was injured before the B10CG. If Harris had been the OSU 3rd string QB somehow I think Urban Meyer would have had him ready to play the same way the other guy stepped up to the plate

ThePhenom74, LSUTiga and lsu-i-like like this.