FRANKLINTON?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by covtowntiger, Oct 13, 2007.

1. covtowntiger

covtowntiger Founding Member

What is going on in my hometown, there hasn't been anyone play football in college, much less LSU. Now all of a sudden there's Curtis and his 2 brothers, but yet the best to come may be freshman running back Terrance Magee (750+yds 8tds) in 6 games doesn't get all the carries.

2. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

You think that's weird? I live in Denver now (Katrina blew us all the way up here). I am driving down the road yesterday channel surfing and a song comes on the radio, "The Bogalusa Boogie Man". It was hilarious!

Home is where the heart is. I went to Varnado High, which is a "suburb" of Bogalusa. When we went to town, we cruised around the sonic in Bogalusa for hours. I spent a lot of time in Franklinton, too.

When I went to LSU I had classes with Rogie Magee (a reciever out of Bogalusa). Michael Brooks and Toby Caston were also in some of my classes. Brooks had a great sense of humor, I can still remember him laughing at my class clown jokes.

LSU 42, KY 17

3. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

How funny.... I teach at Bogalusa High School (I graduated from BHS in 86), live about two miles from Varnado. And am getting ready for the Washington Parish Free Fair this week. I spent all day yesterday in Franklinton at the Fair grounds. small world

:geauxtige