Free Cam Cameron!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Nov 22, 2014.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

What I want to know more than anything is why we're recruiting dual threat, spread type QBs, then trying to 'fit' them into the role of a drop back, pro style QB. Make up your mind about what you want to do, then recruit the player best suited for your scheme. Or, modify your scheme to fit the talents of your player. But don't force the player to become something he's not. Very strange..

I'm beginning to think part of the reason why he won't allow his OCs full control of the offense is because he feels if he does that, then what does the team really need him for. Both coordinators are in complete control of both of offense/defense, so in his mind, what is he doing to justify his $4m a year salary? In reality, what he does as long as the outcome on Saturdays is a W.
    Of course, this is only an opinion and I obviously have no idea whether it's true or not, but it makes about as much sense as anything else regarding the offense.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

There was that,

There was running for big gains from a 3 and 4 wr set, play action to the flats for effective possessions, it just looked so different than what we have been conditioned to. I feel like Pavlov's dog.

Forget it @lsutiga I don't have time to eXperia it. No, it wasn't a duck hunting thing.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Someone who will do well at the next level will be Mark Hudspeth of ULL.

ULL had been to only 1 bowl game in it's entire history (and lost) and now has won 3 straight bowl games with a 4th a very real possibility. If he can get with a great DC, he can do some things.

Rouxleaux and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I've told Ull fans for a while now to enjoy it while you can cause he won't stay there for long.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

this will be the last year, no way he doesn't get plucked

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe that's because there was no bowl for them to go to until they created the New Orleans Bowl

tirk likes this.
  7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

^^ This is what @LaSalleAve and I have been saying for a while. Makes no sense and is leading to a lot of the frustrations we all have.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Throw in a third on that motion.

IF LSU isn't careful, they are going to lose TV time, and that is going to cost the university some major beans. If you are plain and boring and winning games, it is good, when you are plain and boring, and losing, you get relegated to the ESPN360 line of viewing.

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

We had 4 games on SECN, 1 on CBS, and the rest on the ESPN family. Next year I would think McNeese, Eastern Michigan, & Western Kentucky would be candidates for the SECN and our other games to be televised on CBS or the ESPN family.

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Nope