free tshirt

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsucurlyq, Apr 8, 2003.

1. lsucurlyq

lsucurlyq Founding Member

Who won the free t-shirt? I saw that we had passed the mark when I logged in today. Congrats to whoever got it!
    Geaux Tigers!

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

TIGERNMS won due to his persistence and insomnia ;)

Thanks to all of you for making TigerForums.com such a success. I wish I could give everyone a free t-shirt. You can purchase a variety of TigerForums.com Gear here.

Everything is priced at the CafePress.com minimum and I don't make a penny off the sale of any of this. It's just a way for all of us to help spread the word.

Thanks again to everyone.

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

How about that Tiger Fourms thong.

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Does the women's camisole come with the rack in the pic? Not huge but more than a handful.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Paypal

I see that cafepress.com who processes the orders for Tshirts accepts payments through Paypal Thats fine if your paypal account is linked to a credit card but I had this recent experience with paypal. The accountant for one of my business clients who had been paying me with a wire transfer told me that I would get my money quicker if I let them pay me though Paypal so I set it up last week to let them pay me for services rendered. It would have been OK if the company had had the funds in their paypal account and simply transfered it to mine; The transfer would have been instantaneous. Instead when the paid me through paypal it was through some kind of Paypal echeck that I was unaware of so it took an extra 4 businesses days while their echecks cleared their account before it was actually posted to my Paypal account. Then to transfer the funds from my Paypal account to my business checking account takes from 3 to 5 days. Since weekends are not considered business days the money they sent to me last Wednesday just now cleared and was credited to my Paypal account. I immediately initiated a transfer of those funds to my bank account but since that takes from 3 to 5 days to get posted I probably won't have access to those funds until next Monday. This involves quite a few thousand dollars that I would have had in my bank account by last Friday if I had not agreed to let them pay me through Paypal.

Thats no problem for anybody who wants to buy a T shirt and and use their Paypal account linked to a credit card but I just had to vent my frustration about it. Just make sure you are aware of all the conditions before you use Paypal for any serious business transactions

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Let me just clarify that the only thing CafePress.com has to do with PayPal is that they accept payment from them like thousands of other business. They also accept all major credit cards, checks etc. They are not related in any other way and while I won't speak about paying with PayPal (since I'm not familiar with it) the credit card transactions are safe.

I also hear that women find men that are wearing TigerForums.com Gear very, very sexy! ;)

7. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Awesome, I am going to buy 7, one for each day of the week!!!!:D :D

8. Hub

Hub Founding Member

One of those camisoles oughta make me irresistable :D