Free Will Wade

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HoopHound, Mar 9, 2019.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Our dipshit admins just need to stay out the way. WW got this.

six pack dan and Bengal B like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"U.S. Attorney Edward Diskant said in a meeting on Feb. 28 that the materials published in the Yahoo! reports still had a stamp on them that indicated they could have only come from an attorney working the case. After reviewing every person working the case for the government, Diskant concluded that the leak did not come from the prosecution, meaning either one of the defendant’s attorneys or someone associated with them leaked the information to Yahoo! and ESPN."

Neither side believes the leaks worked in their favor but clearly somebody is lying. And unfortunately for Wade, it doesn't change what he said on those tapes. Even with all that, I bet LSU doesn't get slapped for much, if anything.

TheRealist, Brian and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Well it is convenient that LSU was the leak but all the other big time schools who also recruited Smart had no such leaks about them. Kentucky , North Carolina , UCLA Notorius cheaters over the past 30 years.

I can guarantee you they had offers out to smart and it isn't their progams being put through this right now at the beginning of NCAA and SEC tournament.

What a coincidence.

Look if we cheated then we pay the price. But this smells bad for a lot of schools and we were singled out.

4. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

The problem I have with Wade in this matter is when it broke he refused to meet and discuss it with his bosses. If I was his boss I would have suspended his butt too.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

As already discussed on this board he had no choice. He would have opened up those he met with to subpoena.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He probably did meet with them. Shhh

7. lsu-i-like

Tiga gets it...

8. lsu-i-like

If youre his boss you need to have a better idea of how all this needs to be handled. Back-channels and black-ops.

Brian likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

It apparently wasn't received well. They certainly aren't talking unless somethings changed after Friday's debacle.

This was above allevas pay grade and came from above but we need him to go now there's opportunity.

lsu-i-like, TheRealist, Brian and 2 others like this.
  10. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

If I was his boss the only way I could know how to handle it is to know the truth. In this case if I was AD I would want to protect my coach, if possible, but more importantly to protect the institution we both work for.

lsu-i-like and ParadiseiNC like this.