From Patriots, to Clingers, to Deplorables ..to Domestic Terrorists ... Oh My!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jan 7, 2021.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Now we have the Leftist Media calling for a "cleansing" of Trumpism.

Diane B on Twitter: "I want people to remember that @rickklein made this comment today about people who have a different political view. He is the Political Director of ABC News. The word he used “Cleansing” is beyond disturbing considering his position. To state 75 million Americans must be cleansed https://t.co/TClStsCX2X" / Twitter

AND Winston, GFD, Mancha, and a few others wonder why 68 MILLION people are pretty upset and on edge!! Now you know. I don't recall Trump ever saying we need to "cleanse" America of Leftists.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

yes and I see people are getting fired for being in DC. Not actually involved in the riot. So many pics on the internet and internet trolls iding people who were there just to support the Prez.

Nothing but overreactions happening two days ago and now. The door swung open for the Left to cancel who they can. Yesterday Trump stepped back from his rhetoric. A little too late I am afraid. His cult of personality has snared so many people. Do not follow a man. Men are phony.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not only do they get killed, but BLM/Antifa is also trying to invoke the tired 'white privilege' trope by saying 'had it been us doing it, it would have been open season'. Uh, it was you doing it for months on end and you didnt even get arrested, much less killed.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And it was them that did it on Wed. News won't cover it, won't tell you that, antifa stormed the building not Trumpets

fanatic and Bengal B like this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Shane take a look at the names of the people arrested and charged. Lotta Trumpsters in the list. Just say the video of when the woman was shot. She and all the others were Trumpsters.
    The vast majority of those on the front line of the riot and storming of the capital were Trumpsters......or did the Democrats and Dominion switch the votes?

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

How can you state positively they were Trumpsters with certainty? Did each one of them tell you that? Or did Wolf Blitzer tell you?

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually they were identified by multiple sources and many foolishly put it in their social media. Pictures don’t lie

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you saw me wearing a BLM hat you would think I was one of them

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Come on man. Look at the pictures videos and listen to the comments. They people self identified. There were at least 6 state legislators identified all republicans. The gut with the horns is a known QAnon member. You are being willfully blind if you deny the riot was caused by Trump supporters.