FSUs Winston

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by GregLSU, Apr 17, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

FIFY.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

All of the women involved willingly accompanied Sharper to his hotel room after drinking with him at the hotel bar. He was more than halfway there already.

tirk likes this.
  3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

doesnt mean they want to wake up and he is on top of them.

GregLSU likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What I'm saying is that most of them probably would have had sex with Sharper willingly. Drugging them into stupor wasn't necessary. Sure, some would have rejected his advances but thats the odds

tirk and GregLSU like this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Except those drinks were laced with a date rape drug so "willingly" is in question. Even so, it is still the individual's right to be able to say no, even after she gets to the room. He removed that right from them.

He did it because he is a sociopath, not because he wanted easy sex.

ParadiseiNC and GregLSU like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

At the very least he knowingly had sex with a woman who was unable to give consent. And his friends put it on cell video. It was a joke to them and clearly they had no respect nor care for the victim involved.

Yes, I think it qualifies as sexual assault, maybe rape. It was clear to me that the pressure of that NC, the shame of reporting, and the police convinced the victim to keep it low key. The investigation was pretty bad for modern standards. Her life changed dramatically, he ended up a football hero.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In the military, it is considered rape and/or unable to give consent while under the influence.

GregLSU likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Another case of a star athlete who was probably given everything he ever wanted and really never had to work for anything because he is such a physical and athletic specimen. So when he is told no he doesn't know how to react, how dare she tell me, Jameis Winston the 85th no. Here have a roofie colada.

GregLSU likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Take this from what its worth because I heard it from a caller on the Paul Finebaum Show. The caller said his high school baseball team was playing against Jameis Winston's team and Winston stole second base. After stealing the base Winston drove his cleats into the second baseman's glove that had come off during the play. For whatever reason other than just plain meanness I don't know. Finebaum then said he had heard quite a few stories similar to that that were insights into Winston's character.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

GregLSU likes this.