Full tiger band is going to Auburn and Georgia!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bschne1, May 8, 2004.

1. bschne1

bschne1 Freshman

just found out that the entire band is going to two away games this year, Auburn and Georgia! With them there the LSU Fans will def. over power the Georgia fans!

2. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

Sweet! Thanks. :thumb:

3. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Trip to the dawgs is getting better all the time :thumb: :thumb:

4. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

For Georgia I guess they just want to show their support. For Auburn I guess it's in case some their team tries to start a fight with the trombone player again.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No thats not it, the pep band could handle that situation just like the the one band member did against that punk field goal kicker in Tiger Stadium. :rofl: :thumb: :rofl: :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol: :geaux: :lsug: :champs:

6. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

Two full band trips for the regular season.... sweet!! Makes up for making all of us sit out the Arizona game last year.

7. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

To point out a fact, that incident was at MSU last year.

8. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

Not SO Fast!

Last I talked with Mr. King, there was no truth to this rumor although it has been circulating within TigerBand since the Rext Parade. But this poster may have talked more recently with the staff. By the way, the guy who took out Duval on the field in 2001 does post here. I beleive he posts under donut2001 but i am not sure, i will check. He hasn't posted in a while from what I know. Just thought you guys should know! Hope its true, although I get to go either way! Being a 4th year member and all! :champs: :grin:

9. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

The Georgia game is going to be awesome! I am already excited about this game. I've never been to UGA before so it will be nice to see a new campus and stadium. I've heard their fans tend to sit on their hands for the most part, but I hope this game has the same atmosphere as the UGA at Tiger Stadium last year.

10. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

when will they start to sell the tix for the UGA game... I am planning to go to it and want to get the tickets asap (talking about the LSU section)

last year w/ the ole miss game I waited too long and couldent get any :bncry: :bncry: .... but I did sneak in eventually :thumb: