Future of John Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjeffrey, Mar 13, 2005.

1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

speaking of the devil! I just got back from one.

I think I put too much makeup .....,brb

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I do not even know who that is, but ok.

You've got the wrong Sci-Fi stuff. Your Stargate "jokes" were much more "clever".

By the way, if you know of any babylon 5 conventions, let me know. I am so there!

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

no, we were talking about your ego. you you brought up your "id" in an effort to show off that you took psych 101. (but didnt pay attention, because id and ego are not the same thing).

also congrats on your "wonderful understanding".

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Martin, if I could do it, you'd probably get green dots from me on just about everything you post.

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I didn't say that ego & id are the same thing, tool...

I was saying that using the term "ego" to describe what drove me wasn't accurate...It was better described by the term id in his context, and to be honest, that's not it, either...

By the way...If I learn something from somewhere, am I not allowed to use that knowledge in conversation? I mean...Am I only supposed to use what I learned in SOME classes, and not others, in order for you not to call me out on it? Am I supposed to not respond when I think a mistake has been made, based on what I understand?

Is it "against the rules" to talk or use references from things I've learned in college, no matter what class it was? I'm sure the ONLY things you talk about where the things you picked up on the "mean streets of Nonbelieverland"...right?

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Where is Will Hunting when you need him.

7. TigerEducated

Didn't he drive off in the old beater he got from his boys for his birthday towards the West Coast to, "See about a girl," SabanFan?

Gotta be one of the best movies ever, especially considering it was the 1st time out for Affleck & Damon holding the reigns...

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i mentioned it because you said we brouhgt up the "id", but we didnt. see:

who said it was a "matter of the id"? you did. we dont bring up stuff to show off that we have heard of it.

bring up whatever you want. i may make fun of you though if you are trying to impress us with something you are overly proud of yourself for knowing. it is no big deal, i just like to make fun of people for thinking too highly of themselves. you know i was right on, so lets leave it there.

yunno, i think i will steer this one back on topic with my opinion on the recent brady developments. i wouldnt be extremely upset if brady got fired. however, given the late season improvement, as well as the very strong recruits coming in next year, i would prefer if brady hung around. i like continuity.

however, if a really fantastic opportunity came along, like a really great coach that ordinarily we wouldnt have a chance at, then it would be fine to ditch brady. but since that will not happen, i figure we are fine with brady, and i still think the program is heading the right direction.

a while back i said my standard for an LSU coach is that he should make the tournament almost every year, and do some serious damage in the tournament occasionally. and i think brady is well on his way to having that level of success, if he isnt there already.

9. TigerEducated

No, you weren't.

Oh yeah...that "standard of success" of doing damage in the tournament...Well, LSU's done that now how many times in its last two chances? Hmmmmmmmmm