Future of John Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjeffrey, Mar 13, 2005.

1. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Answer this: Did I say one thing about firing the guy?

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Answer this: Is that fence you're riding comfortable?

3. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

You guys are like a bunch of women. If they don't agree with you and give you your stupid little green boxes, you cry and scream till they stop posting.

You guys probably look like Brady after getting blown out by Tennessee....faces all blotchy and bloated........your daddy Brady is coming back so chill.

And yeah, I'd let him get to Sweet 16 and then bring him back to BR and then fire him.....mainly just to watch his head explode.

4. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Fence this: I'd have fired the guy 3 years ago and gone out and hired Calipari. The same thing Emmerit was gonna do last year but he left and Skip had enough to do with Saban leaving.

Now what I'd do is wait till he goes .500 or close to it (which will be in the next 2 years) and then I'd fire him and still go hire Calipari.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Just to be clear, I'm not a huge Brady pusher. Nevertheless, I find the entire discussion of his future to be remarkably juvenile in the days leading up to the tournament. I guess complaining about a coach is all some people can think about, and that's fine, but it doesn't change how foolish the timing of the griping appears to be.

Yea, my face is blotchy and bloated. Actually, everybody here has that kind of face, since we all live in Carville and share a room.

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Ahh, that explains why you have a hard on for Brady ... he won't let you watch his head explode! :thumb:

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

You're making an awfully big assumption: That Calipari WANTS to come here. Remember what happens when you assume.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Ask Calipari what his chances are in this year's tournament....:hihi:

9. BB

BB Founding Member

Answer: No.

Question: Did I say one thing about building him a statue?

You have your opinion - great. What irritates many of us is the fact that some people have no on-court expectations that John Brady can achieve to their satisfaction. I don't really like Brady, but he has performed and he has the program where I expect him to have it. It is possible (maybe not likely) to have 3 McDonald's All-Americans on the floor next year and I think that is fantastic. Just tell us what you expect and if he makes it happen, then STFU!

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

So I take it you've reversed from your earlier opinion: