Game attendance streaks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoLa in NoIll, Aug 8, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

My home streak is up to 7 right now, soon to be 8. I went to all 7 home games last season, Auburn:dis:, and the Cotton Bowl. I will go to all the home games this season, hopefully a few road contests(Ole Miss-Student Gov. Bus Trip and I hope Bama) plus the two other games at the end of the season.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I can't say anything about my own streak because I missed a couple of games last year but last year I was watching a baseball game on TV and they put the camera on a very old lady who has attended every home Boston Red Sox game for so long that she was going to games in 1918 or so when the Sox last won the World Series. She was going to games when Babe Ruth pitched for the Red Sox!

3. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

I have made every home game since 1985. Don't know how many that is but in addition I usually make one or two away games each year as well. Been to all of the SEC west sites except Ark. and all of the east sites except Vandy and Ky. Also been to ND, Ohio St., & the Peach Bowl. Tiger Stadium is obviously the most fun but traveling with the team on the road is also great.