Game ball for Jesse Daniels

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Oct 10, 2004.

1. tigers

tigers Founding Member

I SAY.......

Great Game!!!!
    From Marcus Randall to Chris Jackson...We can sit here and pick it apart, but why? It wasn't a perfect game, but we played like champions, came back when we were down and perhaps the team has turned a corner and found their true identity. You know the one that NS is talking about all the time. I am going to enjoy the WIN, and whoever NS starts at QB vs. Troy will be fine with me. Perhaps some of you might just consider that the old ball coach just might know what he's doing.

Just a thought!!!

GO TIGERS!!!! :lsug: :champs:

2. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Calm your horses, it's just discussion. Nobody is calling Saban and telling him what to do, so chill.

3. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Great play by JD at the end. Did he give up the TD pass earlier in the game, or was it someone else?

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It was the true freshman, Jackson, that gave up the td pass. LAter in the game Jackson more than redeemed himself with some key plays though.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

chevis jackson did give up the play but man, this guys skills are obvious. he will be a fixture in our secondary the next few years. gotta love his range and athletic ability and future under NS's tutelage.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Agree, he looks very good on a football field from the little I've seen so far.

I'd also love to give Jackson Kudo's for making the 47 yarder but the 35 yarder irked me way too much, you can't kick a short field goal 5 feet off the ground and expect it to make it through the line w/o getting blocked, or blocking itself. :wink:

Daniels looked like the most improved player on the field for most of the night I thought, flying around with reckless abandon. I still thought both safeties appeared to be late on doubling the WR's on medium to deep passes down the sideline when it appeared we were in a zone but it was too hard to tell if they were supposed to be there or not.

7. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Hey I-of-the.....

I was cool last night...I am always cool!!!!!

Just stating my opinion, I think we can do so on this forum. I was not insinuating that anyone was trying to tell Nick what to do, only that I think he knows what he is doing. Why don't you take your own advice and COOL YOUR JETS!!!!!

Sorry to have waited so long to reply.....but just now getting back to the board.

TIGERS ROCK...AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!! :lsup: :champs: :geaux:

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

9. tigers

tigers Founding Member

DUH!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Haha, I just read this post. I must have just left for the park at that very moment. I had stayed overnight in Houston Saturday and was only 15 minutes away from the park. I always get wherever I am going as late as possible. I like rushing. It's more exciting than getting there way ahead of time.